Drill Max Question

S~Tyro

Does anybody have a spot on their Drill Max DVD, right before the firewalkers, that freezes up/acts strange just for a second or so? My friend told me hers does the same thing. I just don't know if it's weird editing or a problem with the disc. I don't want to bother exchanging it if they're all going to do the same thing. Thanks for your help.

I haven't done that one in maybe a year - I should break it out again; I love it! Anyway, I can't say that I specifically remember that happening, but something along those lines sounds familiar, either on that one or maybe a different one. My thought was that it had something to do with the editing/premixes because I have never had a problem with any of the DVDs.

Thanks

I haven't had trouble with any of the other DVDs either, but I think it might be bad editing on my Drill Max. I love the workout, but that spot throws me off because it stops the talking, music, etc...even though it's only for a few seconds. I noticed my DVD player even makes a strange sound when I rewind it back (just before the glitch). I just don't know if I should bother exchanging it or not. I know it's an older DVD, but I just bought it last week because it looked fun and I like the music in her older videos.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.