Drill Max Participants

Cathe:

I love all your workouts and they have helped me loose and maintain over the past 18 months. BUT, can we have some guys in the Drill Max. When I first read the description, it immediately reminded me of Bootcamp which is an all-time adrenaline, pumping, plateau moving workout!!! No doubt, it is not for the faint of heart. As much as I love all the "LADIES" there is nothing wrong with looking at some men pumping it up. Especially, since my DH works out with your DVD's and he does state that he wished there were more mix of the gender in your DVD's.

Just hoping you bring some of the guys back!!! :9

Linda

Ok, clearly I am in the minority here, but it feels so weird to me to see guys in Cathe workouts. There are some guys on the earlier stuff (Circuit Max/Cardio Kicks, I think) as well as BC. To me they seem like such token & unnecessary background people! LOL

Marie

Oh no, I think they should be right up front, too. Not all the time, of course, but certainly for a workout here & there.

My dh is working out with Cathe every morning now, and I think it would be great.

I love seeing Jai's husband and DJ Mark Moore (that man can move!) in Bootcamp.

:D :D :D

Marla
(formerly MarlaGaz)

For me, they neither add to nor detract from the workout (except for Mark being quite antsy during a plank hold and fidgeting--I want to just tell him to stop! Luckily, I can't see it when I'm doing the move myself).

I do prefer the regular crew, but since there are multiple workouts, maybe mix up the crew a bit for variety (have Rhonda in a couple of workouts again. What about Hope?)

I too would love to have some men in the mix especially cutie pie Mark LOL I've seen this guy in action & boy can he move!! I would love to see the original crew Cedie/Rhonda/Hope & whatever happened to wonderful LISA!! Bring Hope & Lisa back please!!!! Kathy:D

I'm with Marie on this one. To me, a guy always sticks out and distracts me if he is the only male in the video. I do understand how a guy would want another guy in the video, but I personally would not.

- Diane

I think it's great having some male participants and mixing up the 'crew' a bit. I especially enjoy the guys in Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max, them's some big and fit boys }( . When I look at those two extremely fit men working hard during the routines (and having fun doing it) I find that it really motivates me and reinforces just how intense Cathe's workouts can be. Watching those 2 doing the CK drills gets my heart a pumpin'.:)

I also wonder whatever happened to Hope. Lisa was great too!

Take Care
Laurie:)

I like the idea, too. The shear variety is nice, but I think it can expand the audience if guys are in the video. It also, it a strange way, makes me feel the workouts are less "girly" if there are some buff guys in it, too. Kind of like the mixed up classes in Billy Blanks workouts. Bring on the boys!

I actually don't like having males in the workouts (no offense guys)! I don't know why except on I think Cardio Kicks on guy isn't in sync and I found it really distracting.

I think all the ladies look so great and I find them inspiring. I don't aspire to look like a guy so I can't say the same about them. :)

Oh yeah - can you get the guys from back in the day when you were doing Cardio Kicks?

I had a little cardio crush on the guy on my left - the white guy. ;)

Does he like redheads?

Having guys in the workouts won't stop me from doing them or anything, but I always feel like they are out of place. My preference is no men--I just want to work out with the ladies:), especially when doing step or hi/lo. They don't bother me so much in boot camp style workouts. Just my little quirk.

Maggie:)

Sorry to hijack this thread......

Yo! Step Edith Where have you been? I haven't read a post from you in several years. Welcome back!!!!
Now if we culd just 'hear' form gettinfit@39 it would be lovely!!!

JUdy
AKA Likes2bfit since 1999

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.