dreaming about LBB

monkeydoodle

Cathlete
its official, I am obsessed. I have been sick for a month and then, because I am so run down, I started injuring myself (mild concussion, broke big toe, etc etc.) :mad:
I have been missing my workouts so much. I was actually dreaming at night about running on my treadmill and doing Lower Body Blast. I love that workout, and clearly I am obsessed with Cathe's workouts. Thanks Cathe for being so motivating!:D

I'm so sorry to hear about your illness and injuries. Don't rush the healing process, recoup, and make your health a priority. Cathe workouts are not going anywhere! They'll be there waiting patiently until you fully recover :).

I've dreamt about Cathe workouts too :eek:. Lower Body Blast is goodie that's for sure :D. Did you dream about the elevated lunges? I totally would have woke up screaming in terror during that :eek::D.

Take care,

Natasha

I'm so sorry about your injuries and illness, too! :( Hopefully you'll recover fast.

I've literally laid awake going over my Cathe videos contemplating which one I want to do the next day, or else planning my whole exercise week :eek:. Obsessed? (Raises hand slowly). Yep. :p Hee. Lower Body Blast is one of my all time favorites, too!!

thanks for the giggle Natasha, and sweet words. I am sticking to all those Pilates videos that usually just sit. and what is it about those elevated lunges that hurt so good? I think my moment of terror is actually stationary lunges, Cathe seems to fit those suckers in everywhere!

hee hee I lie awake at night too. sometimes I sneak downstairs under the guise of doing laundry to look at the videos and plan out the next few months.:D

I dream about exercising too......I dreamed I was in the "Cardio & Weights" video once...sometimes I'm running or teaching one of my classes...then I wake up ready to go.

OMG I dream of exercising to! I am actually working out in my family room and all sudden I'm in video with cathe having fun! I thought I was weird lol my hubby said I have it bad! Lol I love Cathes dvds! I want so bad to do all of them but I want to master them but I never do one enough yet really master any. Because I can't stick to a few at a time! I feel as if I'm missing out on another goodie. I have soooo many now. So I dream about craming another in. You know id do dvd after dvd all day if I didn't risk injury. Gawd I'm so weird. Lol

OMG I dream of exercising to! I am actually working out in my family room and all sudden I'm in video with cathe having fun! I thought I was weird lol my hubby said I have it bad! Lol I love Cathes dvds! I want so bad to do all of them but I want to master them but I never do one enough yet really master any. Because I can't stick to a few at a time! I feel as if I'm missing out on another goodie. I have soooo many now. So I dream about craming another in. You know id do dvd after dvd all day if I didn't risk injury. Gawd I'm so weird. Lol

Ahhhh! LOL YES! I'm the same way! I have to hold myself back from doing too much. If I had the time, energy and my body wouldn't betray me with injuries and over training I would totally do dvd after dvd, too! :p

Lmbo! Whoop whoop maybe I'm not tooooo bad then! Have u dreamed of exercising? Or even loke when I knew the new ones was coming in mail I could barely sleep ... like a kid waiting for christmas. But instead of visions of sugar plumes dancing in my head its cathe and her crew dancing In my head. That is soo funny! I also am so happy with Cathe my coworker is interested. I showed her the dragging push ups and her stoomach is sore for two days so she went online and bought a couple dvds. Lol I told she is gonna get the Cathe fever to!

Lmbo! Whoop whoop maybe I'm not tooooo bad then! Have u dreamed of exercising? Or even loke when I knew the new ones was coming in mail I could barely sleep ... like a kid waiting for christmas. But instead of visions of sugar plumes dancing in my head its cathe and her crew dancing In my head. That is soo funny! I also am so happy with Cathe my coworker is interested. I showed her the dragging push ups and her stoomach is sore for two days so she went online and bought a couple dvds. Lol I told she is gonna get the Cathe fever to!

That is so great your getting you co-worker to try Cathe! I've tried to give a few people the Cathe fever IRL but haven't had success, yet.:p I borrowed out my copy of Travel Fit to my sister and didn't get it back for a couple of months...and she never wound up using it!:rolleyes: Of course, that whole time I was freaking out and totally thinking I need this workout back now! LOL I'm pretty hesitant to borrow out my dvds now...you never know when the mood will strike you for a particular workout and if it's not on the shelf...then what?! :eek:

I will loan out mine but NOT my Cathe ones.. lol I have a lot of dvds before I found cathe and if anyone is near my Cathe collection I want to growl lol. I think if they want to see what its like do it with me or look at clips.. and if u want to try, get ur own! I had to! But I did get low impact step then got a new stepper... so I had two dvds of same. Gave to my sis and an old stepper she never has used it yet! That was last nov. So I come to the conclusion if they buy it themselves they may do it. If I give it then it don't matter to them eeasy come easy go it will sit there. But my sis wo t exercise. It gets on my nerves she is skinny but flabby and smokes and drinks. She fusses about needing to get toned.. but never trys, even when I give he something to try. Lol and here I gain weight easy and work my butt off to get to look normal lol. So happy I found Cathe to help me!
I showed my coworker a couple moves and she had sore stomach for a few days. That's y she wants to try cathe.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.