Downloadable Stickers!! Thanks!!!

FiddleFit

Cathlete
SNM,

Thank you for the downloadable stickers! I love the way you've given each dvd its own sheet. I'll be making good use of these. Excellent work.

Sandra

Can we also get the "generic" stickers? (like the Total Body Weights, Upper Body Weights, Lower Body Weights & Cardio) That would help if we intend to do certain splits, etc.

Thanks!!

Denise

Thank you very much for these downloadable stickers! This is great!

Making my New Year start off on the right track already. ;-)

Heidi

I'm super excited about the stickers too!!!!
I have a question though. I went to the website to order the stickers and i just want to know which ones are the ones CAthe uses? The first one listed is 100 sheets for $18.95. Are these the proper stickers to use? If anyone knows please let me know. I don't want to order the wrong ones.
Thanks!
T.
:)

Hi Theresa,

I chose the Item # OL5425WX 250 Sheets WH (Laser and Inkjet) $37.95.
1 X 1" 80 Labels per sheet.

I hope this helps!:)

Enjoy!

Heidi

Hey thanks! That does help. I wasn't sure which ones were the right ones. I'm just going to get 100 sheets. I think 250 is too much. I could be dead before I use them all!!! hahahaha
Thanks again!

T.:)

I have a friend who exercises with me and I am going to make some stickers for her for a present.;-)

Have a great New Year!

Heidi

I would love to have the generic stickers for Total Body Weights, Upper Body Weights, Lower Body Weights & Cardio also!

Thank you so much for the sticker template Cathe!!! I know you could have made them available only by buying them pre-printed from you, but in true Cathe form, you made sure we had the tools to keep us motivated and successful at our fingertips, and I sincerely appreciate it.

Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.