DONE!

jsutera

Cathlete
It's official, I am DONE with STS round one and am honestly feeling even more proud of myself this morning than I thought. It's an incredibly challenging workout series and I am SO impressed with the results I've seen in the past 3.5 months. It's crazy, especially towards the end of meso 3, in particular! I am so amped up to start again, this time doing the 6 month rotation. What I'm most looking forward to? The push-ups in meso 1! Let's see how many I can do now!!

So cheers to everyone else who's finishing up the last few rounds of meso 3, we did it! Go us! And of course, THANK YOU Cathe, you rock!!!!!

It's official, I am DONE with STS round one and am honestly feeling even more proud of myself this morning than I thought. It's an incredibly challenging workout series and I am SO impressed with the results I've seen in the past 3.5 months. It's crazy, especially towards the end of meso 3, in particular! I am so amped up to start again, this time doing the 6 month rotation. What I'm most looking forward to? The push-ups in meso 1! Let's see how many I can do now!!

So cheers to everyone else who's finishing up the last few rounds of meso 3, we did it! Go us! And of course, THANK YOU Cathe, you rock!!!!!

ME TOO!! It felt AWESOME doing that last rep this morning!! I can't believe it - where do we go from here?! Six month-er here I come!! AM TOTALLY looking forward to the rest week, phew.

Hi just wanted to say congrats on your accomplishment. Can you share your overall results?

Thank you! Now as for results, I didn't measure or really weigh myself so I don't have hard stats but I can say that I'm officially a solid size 6 (have been an 8 my ENTIRE life it seems) and I see noticeable definition in my entire body, even my abs a tiny smidge ;) I went to the dr. recently and they weighed me (I don't even own a scale, hate to think of all of this as coming down to just one number) and I did lose a couple of pounds but that wasn't even really my goal - my goal was to look toned and firm and get into even better, healthier shape than ever before. With that said, I say goal accomplished. I feel amazing, strong, energized and excited for what's to come in the next 6 months. :)

Awesome job.
Great accomplishment.
I'm on my last week too.
It has been a great program and I'm excited about starting again.

GREAT Job! :D Congrats to the both of you. Will you take measurements before you start 6 mon rotation?

I have one more workout to do, tomorrow and I'll be done.

i have 3 more workouts and i'm done. i know, i can't wait to start again either. are we crazy or what? i'm not sure why, but i don't see a hugh change in my body. i have been working hard and thought i would see more muscle definition. i see some improvement, but not enough for all the hard work, i don't think. don't know what i'm doing wrong. oh well, i still love STS!
cathy

Congrats!! It must feel awesome to be done.

I was on my last week, did disc 34 on Monday then woke up Tuesday with symptoms of vertigo and had to put the last 2 workouts on hold:( I hope to finish up this weekend.

I bought an STS t-shirt to celebrate and won't put it on until I'm done!

i have 3 more workouts and i'm done. i know, i can't wait to start again either. are we crazy or what? i'm not sure why, but i don't see a hugh change in my body. i have been working hard and thought i would see more muscle definition. i see some improvement, but not enough for all the hard work, i don't think. don't know what i'm doing wrong. oh well, i still love STS!
cathy

I know, we're totally crazy but hey, the way I look at it? If you're going to be committed-on-the-verge-of-addicted to something, it might as well be working out right??

As for not seeing huge changes - i wouldn't say the changes are HUGE for me, but they are noticeable enough that I'm happy with the results so far. I think what helped me was that I also really amped up my cardio workouts beyond what I would normally do and really focused on eating cleaner (still refuse to cut out wine though, ha!) which helped too. Does that help at all?

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your results. I'm currently doing the 6-month rotation and am currently on Meso 1 the second week of discs 7, 8 & 9. I have a L-O-N-G way to go, but I'm truly loving STS. I've never stuck to any rotation for this long, so that alone makes me proud!!!;)

I do wish I took measurements, but maybe I will for the six month rotation. I'm really curious what this will do - the longer cycles, with more time in each.

I just finished STS this morning, too. WOW!! I can hardly wait to start all over again.

My results were really great, too. I had put on 23 pounds last year when I went to school full time. So, I really needed to lose that weight. I didn't clean up my eating until I was into the program for 6 weeks. So needless to say, I really didn't start the weight loss until I started to eat clean.

I have lost 20 pounds in the last 8 weeks. I lost 3" from my chest, 3" from my waist, 4" from my abdomen, 3" from my hips and 2" from my thighs. My biggest goal was to lose the cellulite that I acquired on my arms with the recent weight gain. I have just about achieved that. My arms look so much better, and so defined. Not bad for a 53 year old and mother of ten children.

I am so glad that I cleaned up my eating. I am able to get into all of my old clothes. It feels really great!

Cheryl

Congratulations to all of you!!! I am sooo jealous!! I was hoping to start again by June 1st, but no such luck yet. I saw the doctor today and I'm in a splint for another 3 weeks. Then maybe PT will start.

When I am able to start again, I should have noticeable strength gains and definition :D

Congratulations to all of you!!! I am sooo jealous!! I was hoping to start again by June 1st, but no such luck yet. I saw the doctor today and I'm in a splint for another 3 weeks. Then maybe PT will start.

When I am able to start again, I should have noticeable strength gains and definition :D

OUCH! What did you do to your poor finger?

Congrats TO You! I am in my second week of my second rotation of STS. I am doing this rotation as an undulating program. I remember felling exhilarated when I completed my first 3-1/2 month rotation of STS

OUCH! What did you do to your poor finger?

I had surgery on a broken finger - broke March 8, surgery on March 17. Needed to have a bone graft and pins. Pins out and cast off today. Now a splint for another 3 weeks. Then PT and if the finger doesn't bend good, another surgery to clean out the scar tissue. This is taking way too long. Things are not going according to my plans.

Great job! I hope to finish tomorrow. I KNOW I'm stronger than I was 3 1/2 months ago, STS is a wonderful program. I'm looking forward to a week "off" and then a summer of trying some of my old favorite weight workouts--as a personal test. And LOTS of garden work. I want to start STS again come Fall, though there is a strong desire in me to do Meso 3 again right away--I'll spade my gardens and move mulch instead, I hope! ;)

Excellent! Thanks for being a pioneer and paving the way for the rest of us to follow. It's been great getting tips from everyone else as I forge through behind you guys.

I have lost 20 pounds in the last 8 weeks. I lost 3" from my chest, 3" from my waist, 4" from my abdomen, 3" from my hips and 2" from my thighs. My biggest goal was to lose the cellulite that I acquired on my arms with the recent weight gain. I have just about achieved that. My arms look so much better, and so defined. Not bad for a 53 year old and mother of ten children.

I am so glad that I cleaned up my eating. I am able to get into all of my old clothes. It feels really great!

Cheryl

Cheryl:

congratulations on absolutely incredible results! Way to go!!!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.