DOMSville anyone?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Happy Weekend Everyone! Anyone headed to DOMSville this weekend? LOL

I'll be editing and spending time with my family. The kids have lots of games this weekend! What are you doing?

Good Afternoon ;)

This weekend I am learning how to can tomatoes (random I know lol), packing to leave for Minnesota on Monday, and hanging out with a fellow Cathlete. :).

What kind of games? Soccer? Football?

Take Care!

Iris

ME! For sure! Just took a rest week from weights & put together a new routine. I have cardio & core tomorrow (probably a section of Core Max & Core Circuit ;)) tris & shoulders on schedule for Sunday. I'm looking forward to some serious DOMS!

And of course it's that time of year.........putting up the bathing suits & bringing down the turtlenecks. Love the weather, hate the shorter days. :p

Miss you Cathe! I might come down there sometime soon for one of your Fri classes if you're not too busy.........and yes, that's a threat, not a promise! :D

Sounds like an awesome weekend Iris and a fun week coming up. My kids play soccer. They are really into it this year too, great games!

Good Afternoon ;)

This weekend I am learning how to can tomatoes (random I know lol), packing to leave for Minnesota on Monday, and hanging out with a fellow Cathlete. :).

What kind of games? Soccer? Football?

Take Care!

Iris

I hope you do Laura. It would be great to see you. Today's Friday class kicked butt! But I will turn up the heat even more if I know your coming ;)Miss you too!

ME! For sure! Just took a rest week from weights & put together a new routine. I have cardio & core tomorrow (probably a section of Core Max & Core Circuit ;)) tris & shoulders on schedule for Sunday. I'm looking forward to some serious DOMS!

And of course it's that time of year.........putting up the bathing suits & bringing down the turtlenecks. Love the weather, hate the shorter days. :p

Miss you Cathe! I might come down there sometime soon for one of your Fri classes if you're not too busy.........and yes, that's a threat, not a promise! :D

Hi Cathe. Have a great weekend!!

DD has a soccer game tomorrow, then my Dad's bday on Sunday. Good times...:D

Oh and yes, I will be visiting DOMSville as well. Stopped in there already this week with STS D17/Legs and will be revisiting tonight with STS D18/Back & Bis. I LOVE DOMSVILLE!!!!

Hi Cathe.

I've been hitting the legs harder then usual lately so I've been feeling some pretty consistent DOMS in them this week and I'm sure this weekend will be no exception. :)

Heading down to Atlantic City tonight to spend the weekend indulging a bit. Sure to be a good time! :D

Enjoy your boys' games and happy editing! ;)

Hi Cathe,

Hoping to go shopping for doors, baseboard, window casing and paint for the baby's room. Won't be getting doms I don't think. My doctor said I should not get my heartrate above 60% and for me that rules out most all my cathe's. I look forward to doing them again in February or so.

Have a good weekend,
Winter

I'm doing a 5k on Sunday (as a speed walker). I may have some booty DOMS after than! All entrants get a free coupon for a beer and a burger (neither of which are my thing!).

Tomorrow is class prep, as I've giving exams in two of my classes early next week. Hoping to get some house cleaning done as well (unfortunately, no matter how sweetly I ask, my cats don't seem to do much cleaning when I'm not home. :p)

Just started teaching pilates again and my inner and outer thighs are feeling it today! Now how is it that I'm sore and a couple of my students aren't? Grrrrrrr!!!

There's finally some surf and time for surfing! We're heading to the beach tomorrow so DH can catch some waves!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.