Doing p90x?

Doing p90x?

• Total voters

robyn6002

Cathlete
Seems a lot of folks are doing X or thinking of it. I'm just curious numberwise

I think I have all choices.

Oh I'm on week 13 so "doing it now" and soon to be "did it and planning to do it again" I'm starting a 2nd rotation on 1/1/07 :)

I'm a fencer!;) It sounds awesome! It really does but I am concerned with equipment purchases I might need to make as well as fitting it in to my schedule as far as the gym/running goes. If I have to drop running in order to do it, I'm just not ready to do that right now. I want to train for a half come the spring so I don't think it would be wise to quit running at this point. Things that make ya go Hmmmmmmm. :)

Day 8 for me! Loving EVERYTHING about it! I am pretty surprised how much I adore the series.... I was planning on "tolerating" it because I wanted the results so being in love is a great bonus

Hey, Robyn,

I'm in my 10th week now. I will do a Cathe rotation next but probably sub an occasional upper body or Yoga X workout to get my 'Tony' fix until it's time to do another rotation next year.

I enjoy reading the P90X threads...I learn so much!

Take care,
Diana

Is there a P90X Check In? I began the classic rotation and made it to week 5 before I had to stop a couple months ago. DS & DD were both sick a lot at that time. However, lately I've been contemplating trying it again in addition to training for my half marathon in April. If I begin it soon then I will be finished with the first rotation at least 1 - 1 1/2 months before I have to slow down weight training for my half.

I am on week 5 the start of phase II. I have been adding in some new Cathes. Yesterday I did Butt & Guts and today I did Low Impact Circuit. So tomorrow is Kenpo X:)

Steph

Hi wow... Lots of us.

Re: the p90x check in. I felt guilty doing it on cathe (i've been on cathe since 99 I think!)so I do my daily checkc in over on beachbody. I started a thread and it's a very active and supportive group - nice group of men and women! Deana and I are finishing up soon (I'm week 13 and she's week 12) and both catheites!

http://forums.beachbody.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5082996357/m/306102296

but you could start your own or join one of the others

http://forums.beachbody.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/5082996357

Gosh after Shelley's pics - I'm not sure if I'm going to post mine ;)

I'm in week 4 of phase 1 of the lean rotation. I am going to finish this rotation, do look great in 8 for 8 weeks to give me a break from Tony & the kids & then tackle the Classic Rotation.

again,again,again!

i finished the classics rotation and starting it again. i enjoyed cathes new dvds but i miss Tony so much!

laura

Once was enough...no secret, I am not a fan of Tony's constant chatter.

My DH is doing a modified version (no yoga and no plyo...my favorites). Anyway, my DH is experiencing wonderful results! I am loving the results!;-)

I thought it was going to be a Christmas present from my husband but......
After telling my husband about all the talk here and how I can't wait to join the next group of P90X'ers, he told me to ORDER IT today! He doesn't know how to shop online:)
I should have it before Christmas!!!

There are some check-in's @ the video fitness forum too.
There is a November thread going and they are planning a January group as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.