Does It Ever End?

melagras

Cathlete
Did you guys see this on Yahoo? When is her 15 minutes of fame going to end? :mad:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...hile-channeling-audrey-hepburn-171956193.html

Who does Kim Kardashian think she is?

Did you also see the photo of her sitting on a bench on Entertainment Tonight with her butt cheeks flashing the world? Does she not realize that one day her child is going to see all of these photos? Personally, I would be ashamed of myself.

She has compared herself to Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe. Now its Audrey Hepburn. Evidently, she doesn't know how to be her own person. She needs to take some cues from Angelina Jolie. Angelina went from shock value performances (French kissing her brother on camera) to becoming an amazing role model for women (just my opinion; you may or may not agree).

Sorry. I just had to vent.

Well, Melagras, it's people like you and me who keep reading stuff about her, who are keeping her famous! We just have to cut it out! :D :D

She is nothing like any of those talented actresses. She is just a base, crass wannabe. (But a rich wannabe! Fascinating and horrifying at the same time.)

Oh yeah, and I think she might really benefit from doing some Cathe videos ... tighten up a bit, you know? ;)

Stebby

Oh yeah, and I think she might really benefit from doing some Cathe videos ... tighten up a bit, you know? ;)
Should we send her a copy of Butts and Guts to start with? :D

I'm usually not one to criticize women for their body image or choices, but I really have had it up to my eyeballs (literally) with Kim K"s booty selfies.

Last edited:
If you stop watching trash, trash goes away. Reality "anything" isn't reality, it's $.

And for what it's worth, regardless of how often or how little you make snide and nasty comments about one's body, remember the Golden Rule. Seriously, if I or anyone else said you butt could use a good work (which IMO is nicer than what has been said), deep down, I think it would hurt you too. If you don't like seeing her face or butt plastered all over the internet or Tv, stop looking for it. You don't have to click on links, watch entertainment Tv, or read "low information" articles.

You have the choice. Otherwise, if you aren't willing to change your actions, don't complain. Catty comments about her body really only reflects poorly on you.

I've gotta say I am just personally sick and tired of "reality TV" genre as a whole. I understand some people enjoy it but I miss having good quality TV shows. Like with a PLOT lol.

I also do have to wonder about all these insane celebs who have kids...what are their children one day going to think? I guess it's not my place or my life though!

But really....I sure hope the networks bring some real TV back soon. Or at least I hope Amazon & Netflix continue to produce their own quality TV shows!!

I've gotta say I am just personally sick and tired of "reality TV" genre as a whole. I understand some people enjoy it but I miss having good quality TV shows. Like with a PLOT lol.

I also do have to wonder about all these insane celebs who have kids...what are their children one day going to think? I guess it's not my place or my life though!

But really....I sure hope the networks bring some real TV back soon. Or at least I hope Amazon & Netflix continue to produce their own quality TV shows!!

Every female in my office is obsessed with The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I don't get it. The only "reality" shows I watch are The Voice, American Idol, Project Runway, So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the Stars.

If you stop watching trash, trash goes away. Reality "anything" isn't reality, it's $.

I don't watch "trash." Its hard not watch when its EVERYWHERE! I have to endure the "trash" to get info and behind the scenes footage of new movies coming out that I am interested in seeing.

I don't like the reality shows either! I'm more into fantasy and sci fi. I want something to take my mind off reality I have my own reality.
So the only one I watch is the voice.

Hi

To be honest I wouldn't know Ms Kardasian if if I met her on the street. I never watch reality shows, never have never will. I have absolutely no time for these efforts of cheap television, which seem to just ridicule everybody. I'm A Ce lebrity, big brother, x factor etc. Just a load of tripe. To be honest as there are very few quality programes on any more I only watch the news and Vikings ever week. I like a few historical dramas like Pride and Prejudice stuff. But otherwise, I read, do yoga or knit. I know I must be sad lol, but there really is so much rubbish on the tv that I don't watch it. If it wasn't for my husband I would probably stop sky altogether.

I agree that the more people that demand that kind of stuff, the more it will appear on our screens.

Laura
x

I can actually be proud to say I've never seen the Kardashians and truly don't know who they are. They sound horrible.

Janie

Hi

To be honest I wouldn't know Ms Kardasian if if I met her on the street. I never watch reality shows, never have never will. I have absolutely no time for these efforts of cheap television, which seem to just ridicule everybody. I'm A Ce lebrity, big brother, x factor etc. Just a load of tripe. To be honest as there are very few quality programes on any more I only watch the news and Vikings ever week. I like a few historical dramas like Pride and Prejudice stuff. But otherwise, I read, do yoga or knit. I know I must be sad lol, but there really is so much rubbish on the tv that I don't watch it. If it wasn't for my husband I would probably stop sky altogether.

I agree that the more people that demand that kind of stuff, the more it will appear on our screens.

Laura
x

I'm a news-girl myself. We started watching Vikings too, it's our guilty pleasure. And for history buffs like us, we are constantly fact-checking. We're ok with being boring; our minds and lives aren't cluttered with useless issues.

Got rid of my cable tv years ago. Don't miss it. If I want to watch something, I rent it from Netflix. I have many projects that keep me busy.

I agree with the OP. Personally, I can't stand anyone in the Kardashian family. I avoid everything about them. I don't watch their show, I don't click on a link about them. If they're on the t.v. station I'm watching I change it. The entire family is nothing but trash IMO. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.