Does IM2, Bootcamp and Cardio/Weights have complex choreography?

SlimandFit

Hi, I would like to purchase the Intensity Series but I am a bit anxious about the choreography of the DVDs. I am not concerned about intensity but I am not very good with intricate choreography (the likes of Rhythmic Step). So are the cardio DVDs of the Intensity Series similar to Interval Max and Circuit Max? Thanks for the help!

RE: Does IM2, Bootcamp and Cardio/Weights have complex ...

Hi,

I think the choreography in the I.S. is wonderful. The moves are more athletic than dancey. I'm not much on Rhythmic Step either but I LOVE Bootcamp, IMAX 2, and Cardio and Weights. The music is great too.

Blessings,

Denise

I can only speak for Cardio & Weights since that's the only one I have! I have yet to master Rhythmic Step. I love Cardio & Weights. It's a blast!

Cardio & Weights with IMAX 2 was my first Cathe workout and I absolutely loved them both. They are so much fun to do that I can't stop smiling and I really look forward to doing them. I like the format of C&W but I prefer to do either the cardio premix or the weights premix because I enjoy the step portions so much that I don't want to interrupt them :7

The choreography in all three is relatively simple compared to the choreography in Rhythmic Step (which I love but is the only Cathe step workout that I find I need to constantly use my brain). The difference with the cardio routines in the Intensity Series compared to Cathe's older cardio workouts, is that there's not as much TIFTing or a breakdown of the steps during the routine. But that's ok because all of the routines are short and are repeated several times. The lack of TIFTing also helps the boredom factor that comes once you've done a workout several times. So...don't let Cathe's choreography scare you - most of it is quite doable.

Caryn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.