Does anyone remember?

hopefull

Cathlete
After Cathe had her first baby she released a new set of workout tapes. She said she used them to get her belly back into shape after her first baby, and man was she successful. Does anyone remember which series that was. I remember they were shorter more intense workouts, but can't remember which series they were. I don't have a lot of time to work out, and am thinking of taking that route to get some very stubborn abs and thighs to respond.

Hopefull

It was CTX. I think she filmed PH, RS and S&H right before getting pregnant with her second baby.

Erica

You are correct. It was CTX that she used to get back into shape after Eric (baby #1) was born. She filmed CTX, CircuitMax, and the first kickbox tapes during that filming session.

>You are correct. It was CTX that she used to get back into
>shape after Eric (baby #1) was born. She filmed CTX,
>CircuitMax, and the first kickbox tapes during that filming
>session.

Hi,

I am new to Cathe and would love to ask you a question: the CTX DVD is what she used? I am putting this on my Christmas list(thinking early I know.

Tishee:)

I am absolutely certain that it was the CTX series, of course, that was released with CircuitMax and Cardio Kicks also.

Mogambo is right, I remember looking at her on the CircuitMax cover and thinking how great she looks! Also, my DH came in while I was working out to Kickbox and said "I thought she just had a baby?"!!

I am certain this was the series. Just wanted to throw that in!

Tricia

That's right. I remember her talking about how she thought the kickboxing was partially responsible for her abs coming back.

Thanks for the memory jog!!!

Hopefull

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.