Does anyone have the user's guide yet?

Hi TrekkieLianne, The STS 2.0 User's Guide can't be released until after we release STS 2.0 on Cathe OnDemand. This is because the User's Guide contains links to all of the STS 2.0 workout videos on our streaming site as well as other data that comes from the Cathe OnDemand database. Hence, the User's Guide probably will not be released until next week.

Hi Debinmi, I think you are referring to an old "tentative schedule" that we stated in our newsletter could change. We've updated this schedule several times since then as events have unfolded and have always kept everyone informed in our newsletter and here in our forums and on Facebook.

Thanks to the staff member who posted above explaining why the guide couldn't be provided yet. I didn't realize links to ondemand were the reason it needed to wait until the ondemand uploading was complete. Makes sense to have to wait for that. I just knew that they needed to wait for ondemand but I didn't understand why . I actually have shared that with other people who were curious.

Before I do all 25 downloads, I wanted to pick which to do first and go in that order. I can't seem to find the user's guide. The link on the downloads page doesn't work.
It’s 25 downloads plus 7 bonus sections to download, plus, if you want them, previews! It’s a long page of downloads! I’m not waiting for the user’s guide. I’ve waited long enough. I put them on a thumb drive, and they are ordered alphabetically, so timing of downloading doesn’t come into it. I change titles to get the order I require.

There's a teaser video clip on Cathe's Facebook page.... looks like Total Body workouts are used first ... HTH with your downloads ...

Another poster said she read it somewhere & it fits with Cathe's original statements about the Phases.
Gotcha. Some one did say somewhere it looked like it started with Total Body based on the clip so either that specific post was taken down or we're not seeing the post they are referring to because the only one on rotation I can find says nothing about the workouts at all.

I'm following the STS 2.0 DESCRIPTION GUIDE on Cathe. com.

Phase #1 is TOTAL BODY ~ I'm alternating TB w/ RECOVERY days.
Phase #2 is Upper/Lower ~ I'm doing Upper/Lower/RECOVERY ... repeat
Phase #3 is BODY PARTS ~ I'm doing each body part alternate with RECOVERY....(that will take two weeks)

I'm doing ABS as I have time...at least 4x/wk

I received my downloads on Tuesday and have already started.
After I have gone through every workout once, I will see what the USER GUIDE has for me....
I plan to do STS 1.0 / STS 2.0 for the remainder of this year - interspersing BARRE throughout.
It's gonna be a great year ♥

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.