Does anyone have the Body Blast Timesaver DVD?

mrsmel

Cathlete
If so, how do you like it? I've been an intermittent exerciser at best for the last couple of months, so I bought the Timesaver DVD with the discount I received for buying the 2009 calendar. I've been wanting it for a while and it seems like just the right thing to get back into the habit of exercising again.

If you use it, what order do you do the work outs in? Thanks.

anne

I have it but have never used it. However, people who have it seem to like it. There was a thread a while back about it. The general thought was that it is great for when you are short on time. Obviously, it is not as intense as something like Gym Styles b/c it is shorter. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Thanks, Shana Banana! (Love that name, by the way!). I guess I should have done a search--thank you for doing the work for me.

anne

Anne - no problem! I like doing that sort of thing and since I remembered reading about it, I figured it would be easier for me to do it than for you. If you get it, and you try ebay, there are a lot of copies of this one. I did go the ebay route b/c I didn't want to pay that much for something that I wasn't sure how much I would use it, but I made sure to get it from a seller who I could trust. Some sell these things 24/7.

If so, how do you like it? I've been an intermittent exerciser at best for the last couple of months, so I bought the Timesaver DVD with the discount I received for buying the 2009 calendar. I've been wanting it for a while and it seems like just the right thing to get back into the habit of exercising again.

If you use it, what order do you do the work outs in? Thanks.

anne

I am one of the LOVE IT peeps!:cool:

I find it similar to 4DS / CTX in that it is so well plannned out its all you need for full weekly workouts - especially if time is an issue. (38-48 minutes each)

The Body Blast Series DVDs are some of the best music & choreography imo so I just adore this! You can certainly get a fantastic workout by going super heavy on your weight loads...Think 4DS.... TS 5 (legs) is one of my favorites.

Thanks, you guys! I love 4DS and CTX, so I think this will be just the thing to get me back to regular exercise. I have the Body Blast series, but it's on VHS, so it's not very conducive to mixing and matching. I love it, though. I agree, Traci, I think it has some of the best music and choreography, too. Cool, I think I made a good choice!

anne

I sold my Timesaver because Cross Train Express is far superior.

However, I think Timesaver would be a fantastic way of getting back into workouts!

Amy--thanks for helping me to decide. I was thinking of buying a copy as I know my girlfriend would probably do the workouts I wouldn't and vice versa.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.