Does anyone have a direct link to Cathe's interview today?

BeethovenRocks said:
Finally able to catch this today. Stellar presentation! Typical Cathe, just so clear and confident. Plus, what I wouldn't give for the chance to hang out in her closet and go through her wardrobe and jewelry boxes one day ;) That jacket is wicked and fresh.

Typical media habit I guess to use over-the-top descriptions like
-fitness guru
-fitness mogul
-fitness empire
-DVD Queen

in their quest to 'create a title' for Cathe. Perhaps labels like

-talented and innovative
-hardworking instructor
-savvy businessperson
-competent in all aspects of the fitness industry

are not snazzy enough?

Very snazzy Shelby! I totally agree...great descriptions! She's THE best!

Great interview Cathe! I didn't think it was possible to be even more excited about your new Low Impact Series. But after listening to you talk about them, I have to tell you that I am!!! Thanks for being so motivational and always challenging us.

Thanks for the clips everyone! ^5

Cathe is gorgeous!

I love White House / Black Market also. I know what I will be shopping for this weekend - jackets and Eggland's Best eggs. hehe

I have told so many of my friends about Cathe's line and they are slowly converting over. They at 1st thought I was insane since I bought all but 3 of her videos within a matter of weeks. I didn't even try all the ones I had before I bought my final batch.

Gobias said:
Cathe is gorgeous!

I love White House / Black Market also. I know what I will be shopping for this weekend - jackets and Eggland's Best eggs. hehe

I have told so many of my friends about Cathe's line and they are slowly converting over. They at 1st thought I was insane since I bought all but 3 of her videos within a matter of weeks. I didn't even try all the ones I had before I bought my final batch.

Us Cathletes just want to know....when are you going to purchase the final THREE workouts???? :) J/K! Have fun going thru them all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.