Do you have a lipstick you just can't live without?

I'm like Tneah -- I'm a total lipstick and gloss junkie! I keep trying out new ones, even though I end up going back to my stand-bys: MAC Twig and Satiate.

Of course, now I want to try out some of these colors that people have been recommending! ;-)

90% of the time, I am a Chap Stick Vanilla Mint girl, but I also have a gloss by Victoria's Secret called "Pink Slip" that I wear on more special occasions. It's been discontinued, though... Bummer.

I'm gonna try some of y'all's favorites!!

My favorite colors are Marykay pink shimmer and amber glow. I want to try Debbies favorite color in the Avon book its really pretty. Debbie what color would you recommend to someone with brown eyes, brown hair and light to medium skin tone?

Oh my gosh I love this subject.
I am a lipstick junkie.:*
I love any of Chanel's lipsticks.
They smell wonderful.
I really like the colors named Vamp,and Temptation.
Chanel has lipglosses that have a nice sparkle, called Glossmere's.
I have all colors.:eek:
I like benefit's lipstain, and Urban behavior's lip stain it looks like a majic maker.
Mac: Viva Glam no.5 IV Macs pencil in spice.
As for some other lipglosses
Cargo, your hair doesn't stick to your lips.
It comes in a can if that makes sense.
Like a compact but circular tin.
I like any Reds,Burgandy,Browns,and Pinks.
Oh Estee Lauder's Elizabeth Pink.
Rocky ;-) ;-) :eek:

Wow, fun thread...I am a total lipstick wh*re!
My faves are MAC Twig, Viva Glam V, Bobbi Brown Sandwash Pink and Blush. I cannot resist any MAC lipglass, even though the hair does get caught in it! It lasts forever.
Beth

When I can't decide which lipstick to put on, I always reach for Mac Sienna (one of the frosts). It's very flattering and goes with everything. It's the only lipstick I've used a whole tube of!

Emma

I have a recommendation, not organic, but more "natural" than other lipsticks.

They are called LumiLips by Lumiere cosmetics. It's a mineral make-up line. Love the color Holy Grail.

Max Factor Lipfinity. I was using it when I lived in Houston, then found it again while living in Europe. Then I moved here to NY and couldn't find it! Finally I found a place to order it from but couldn't find my favorite color because the names/numbers are different. So frustrating. I finally ordered a few that are at least close enough. I love that long-lasting stuff that doesn't rub off on everything. DH and I can do some pretty heavy smooching and I still have pretty lips. ;)

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Hi Lainie, I went to your web site, and saw that you are going to the August roadtrip. Well, so am I. I am planning on going to Cathe's morning Friday class. When will you be arriving?
I am staying at the Fairfield Inn, Ah I think that's the name.
I will look forward to meeting you. Cute baby.
Rocky ;-)

Hi Lainie, I did not see that. Thank you so much for linking me up.
I truly appreciate it.
Are you coming Thursday or Friday?
Have you ever been on a roadtrip? And met Cathe?
I have my bags packed. Well, I probably have to much, and will have to redo, I have to follow airline rules. But they are not weighing me.
No No No. x( :+
Rocky

I will arrive on Friday some time--have to wait for my DH to get home to watch our little boys--I hope he'll come home early that day. I only have a 2-hour drive (maybe a bit longer). This will be my first time to meet Cathe or go to a RT, though, and I'm very excited!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Wet and Wild in a cranberry color. I have tried other brands from Clinque to Revlon but this works the best. And it is only 1.00 or so for a tube.

Annette Bethel

Lipstick - Chanel (the color is Java)

I have 2 favorite lip glosses. The first is Victoria Secret Ashley and the other is Mac's Foolishly Fab.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.