Disk 20 gave me "shiny shoulders!"

jolene_hajj

Cathlete
Wow, disk 20/legs in Meso 2 was KILLER TODAY! I usually wear a tank top and pants, but I wore my Cathe RT shirt from last year's RT which is short sleeved and I soaked right through it!! If I were wearing a tank top, I would have definitely had "shiny shoulders" as Cathe always says in this DVD...which I love - it's such a funny saying but SO TRUE!

Anyone else find this one especially killer today? Love it -but feeling the pain already today!

I'll be doing this one after work and now you've got me scared Jo! I mean, you'd think by now we'd all know to brace ourselves for the STS legs routine but it still gets me everytime! It's killer but I LOVE it! Can't wait for those shiny shoulders, and abs, and legs and forehead, tonight ;)

I plan to do that one tomorrow. LOL shiny shoulders:D

It's hard to brace ourselves because the STS workouts are always different and we never really know what's coming next....maybe a surprise bonus. :)

I did that one this morning, also. I definitely had shiny shoulders. I can't believe the amount of sweat I can produce from these leg wourkouts. I sweat more on these workouts than when I do cardio!

I am absolutely loving STS!

Cheri

My only problem is that I actually get really light-headed and dizzy and not well feeling on some of the legs workouts. I'm assuming it's anaerobic cardio-related. I have to hit pause - a lot. I even sometimes have to sit down for a minute or two. Oh well, at least I get it done!

Ha - actually, I saw stars this morning during my workout...not sure if it was just sweating a lot or what, but it was weird, so I know what you mean by that!

And it is true - you never DO know what to expect with each workout - which I LOVE!! Bring it on!

I did this one on Sunday morning and my legs are still screaming on Tuesday night. I don't think I've ever been this sore, not even from Butts and Guts. Don't get me wrong...I love the DOMS...but I am really, really sore.

I did this workout this morning.
I had a hard time doing the narrow squats because I couldn't hold the heavy DBs for long. I ordered the versa grips but they have not arrived yet.:mad:

Legs equals Cardio!

I did that one this morning, also. I definitely had shiny shoulders. I can't believe the amount of sweat I can produce from these leg wourkouts. I sweat more on these workouts than when I do cardio!

I am absolutely loving STS!

Cheri

Did disc 20 this morning, needless to say it was tough. I only had to pause once though to go to the kitchen for more water!!! At least my heart rate didn't soar as it did last week, that's good, right? :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.