Discovered new jeans line!

delfin

Cathlete
Ok, maybe the jeans threads have been beaten to death, but I just discovered this new jeans line that I love. They're called Marlow, and fit great! Not too expensive either. (compared to the True Religion pair my friend just got) I got a pair that have these cool embroidered patches on them, and I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten from total strangers. Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along.... :)

www.marlowjeans.com

Being nosey like I am, I had to go find the jeans on my own so here's the link!:)

ETA: I just have to say...I looked up True Religion jeans as well and HOLY COW! $170 min for a pair of jeans!? And I though LUCKY's were too expensive! LOL :p

so delfin, were did you buy them? It doesn't look like you can buy them on the web site. How low is the rise (compared to your belly button)
Thanks!
Shellie

I bought them at this little boutique near where I live, but I bet you could find retailers on their web site.(see reply above) They're definitely low-rise, (but not as low as a pair of Luckys I've got that just manages to cover the pubic bone.) Plus, they've got a hint of spandex, for great fit, and the denim is super soft.

>www.marlowjeans.com
>
>Being nosey like I am, I had to go find the jeans on my own so
>here's the link!:)
>
>ETA: I just have to say...I looked up True Religion jeans as
>well and HOLY COW! $170 min for a pair of jeans!? And I
>though LUCKY's were too expensive! LOL :p

...But True Religion jeans do look great on those of us who are not too well endowed in the backside area;-)

I will have to check out those Marlow jeans...they do look nice:7

Robin:)

OK help jean experts!!
How about a pair that fits well for those who ARE well endowed in the booty?
I promised myself if I did Cathe religously and lost weight (already down 4-5 pounds maybe 3 or 4 more to go) I would buy a pair of EXPENSIVE jeans for once in my life.

Any suggestions? I think I'll always have some back which is fine with me, but I need an appropriate fit!!

Paula

Huh, I think that maybe Jlo would be a good brand being that she wears them herself. Otherwise I really do like Lucky, they are roomy enough in the rear end. ;)
As for the Marlow jeans, that really is not fair that they do not sell those online. I can't buy any being in Minnesota. :(

Kathy

I don't know if these are the same jeans, but I ordered 2 pairs of Jeans with the same Marlow brand name (written in the same way) on the back from Victoria's Secret. They are corduroy jeans and THEY ARE FABULOUS. I ordered one in an emerald green and the other in an Olive color (looks more like a faded black). They are EXTREMELY comfortable. In fact, they are the most comfortable pants I own. The jeans were originally $70, then reduced to $45. WOOHOO! I got 'benefit of sale' for both pairs!

Cathy:D

Okay, I just checked the website. THEY ARE THE SAME. The one's sold at Victoria's Secret had the long flap on the back pockets. They even had the emerald green pictured on the website.

COOOOOL!!!!

Lucky was having a sale at their web site last time I looked - I bought a pair of boyfriend jeans for $27 (I just have to go down a size when I buy either boyfriend jeans, easy riders or sweet n lows) They had shirts on sale too, and the $40 t shirts were $8.50. I got a cool black one w/ a chinese dragon on it. I have also found Lucky's at Steinmardts for $49 and they regularly sold for over $100 on their web site. HTH /karen

Hey! I knew the name and style looked familiar! I do believe these are the same and I had planned to order some. Good call!

This site is so devastating on my credit card, lol.

I still have about 10 pounds I'd like to lose. When I do, I am buying myself a congratulatory pair of Lucky's and now a pair of these! You ladies should be getting commission!

:7

Marie

Has anyone noticed that a lot of the jeans out there are made for people w/ stick legs? I have such a hard time finding jeans that fit in the waist/hip AND have enough room in the thigh/butt. The best two brands that I've found are Paige Premium Denim (Laurel Canyon style) and Abercrombie & Fitch. I never used to like Abercrombie jeans but they recently changed the fit and they are really flattering, and not ridiculously expensive ~$70 (The PPD are ~$140 but can be found cheaper on Ebay).

http://www.paigepremiumdenim.com/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.