Disc quality

JULSCARVER

Cathlete
I have been disappointed in the latest workout disc quality especially with ‘total body barbell ’. I had problems with all 3 (I did not get the spin workout). At times they take forever to load, othertimes fine. But TBB just basically won’t play. Even if it loads it will skip making it basically unusable. And I already checked, there’s no scratches and I’ve wiped them with a microfiber cloth. And all my other discs play fine even some of her much older workouts. Anyone else having issues?

You might want to get in touch with their customer service email. In my experience they've always been good about providing replacements.

[email protected]

I don't have the latest series on disc since I got their OnDemand subscription with their holiday deals, so don't need the discs, so I can't say what my experience is with them.

I’ve had the same problem. It spins and loads and is very slow to go through the fbi and safety warnings . I can hear a lot of clicking too. Killer Legs did the same thing to me .

Same exact problems: spinning, clicking, taking forever to load, etc. I have also been having trouble with several of the STS 2.0 discs. Thought it was my DVD player.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.