digital downloads and premixes

myputer

Cathlete
I was wondering if those of us that ordered the downloads would be able to create the premixes in the workout blender that have been created on the dvd? Downloads are so great but I must admit I miss having the info from the case and the premixes available.

There are pluses and minuses to everything I suppose.

I am grateful for all the wonderful workouts and the effort you put into all your productions. Thanks, Lesly

I would like to know this as well- I would like to have the "recipe" for the premixes so I can create them in workout blender.

With the WB you can create all of the premixes that are in the DVDs and then some!

Very true, but the issue is that if you only purchased the download (which I didn't) and not the DVD, you don't know what Cathe's premixes consist of. Desiging and creating our own is great, but I would love to have the premix designed by Cathe as well. Will premix details ever be available for those who download?

Very true, but the issue is that if you only purchased the download (which I didn't) and not the DVD, you don't know what Cathe's premixes consist of. Desiging and creating our own is great, but I would love to have the premix designed by Cathe as well. Will premix details ever be available for those who download?

I agree. The workout blender is fantastic however it can't be that difficult for SNM to post the premixes. Many of us have asked numerous times (not just for the new series) and all of the posts are ignored. Quite frustrating and really distasteful customer service.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.