Difference in LL & MIS Legs

mars

I currently do MIS. Can anyone tell me the difference between the leg portion of MIS and that in Leaner Legs?

Okay~this could just be MY take on it, but.....

MIS (legs) is slower paced, more of a strength/muscle building video and you can adjust your weights up and down as necessary, staying light or going really heavy.

Leaner Legs (which will always be Meaner Legs to me) is much faster paced, and I don't believe you'll go but so heavy on this video only because of not only the high reps, the fast pace. I usually use a 40#bb, and I find my heart rate racing throughout the whole workout. By the time the abs section comes I am actually saying, "wooohooo, abs!" And unlike most leg workouts, I always feel leaner Legs the next day! There are no breaks like in MIS for stretching, Cathe works the opposing muscle group instead and calls it active recovery.

Both workouts are wonderful in their own unique ways and you wouldn't be sorry for purchasing it, it is a killer leg workout!
Donna

Thanks Donna -

It is my understanding the LL only comes with the complete CTX series, not sold separately. Is that correct? I'm not sure I would use all of the cardio, etc. in that series.

Hi mars,

I updated your other post too. The one in open discussion titled butt project.

I don't have LL but have heard great things about it. If you want to firm up the butt I bet that this would be a great video to use. If you want to find one without buying the whole set you can try going to the firm website and posting something in firm swap saying that you are looking for it. I imagine it might be hard to find though. I really would like to own it too but just don't know how to get my hands on it. If you find another way, please let me know.

One more thing that I wanted to add to that other message I sent you. I know that you said you are running and biking for your cardio. Have you tried doing any interval tapes? Imax is a tough tape and great to get you over any plateau you might be on.

I have actually been considering purchasing the PS series but I'm so scared that I'll gain a few pounds again when I start doing it and I really don't want to gain it. I don't need my muscles to be bigger. I just want to get rid of this thin layer of fat covering them. Doing PH three times a week really worked well for me on my last rotation. Instead of getting PS I might try the new Mindy Mylrea video, Strength Express. I'm still debating. I just think I'm going to stay away from heavy weight workouts and stick with the high rep low weight ones.

Good Luck,
Kristie

You are correct....

Leaner Legs is part of the CTX series and cannot be purchased separately, but the series is so great! I thought long and hard for months before I broke down and bought the series, and once I tried it I was totally hooked! The cardio is wonderful, it's perfect to mix and match with ANY strength video, or even alone when you want to do something (workout wise) but are short on time. Each cardio portion is just 30 min., but it's an intense 30 min.! All in all one of the very best purchases I've ever made!
Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.