Difference between DVD's only and Deluxe?

Lee Jones

Cathlete
Hi! I recieved the flyer in the mail and I was so excited!!!! I don't come on the website often enough so as soon as I got to work today I came right on. In the preorder section, it has many options (I don't need the downloads) but there was a Low Impact Series Only DVD for $89.97 and a Low Impact Series Only DVD-Deluxe for $99.97. What is the difference? Thanks! And I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I went through the first few pages and didn't see anything on it.

Thanks again!

Laura :)

Pre-Sale Standard or Deluxe package

The only difference is the Deluxe package includes a spin DVD called Cycle Max and since your order total is over $99 shipping is free in the USA for people who order the deluxe package. The standard pre-sale package for DVDs does not include Cycle Max and since your order total is less than $99 free shipping is not included. You may add to your order with current DVDs or Fitness by Cathe products to increase your order to over $99 so you will qualify for free shipping withe the standard package.

Thank you so much SNM!!! That makes perfect sense. I'll have to see what shipping would be without the cycle max. I don't do spin of any kind so it wouldn't make sense to get it. I can look at other DVD's...but I own so much already!....LOL

Thanks again!

Laura

Laura, I believe it's around $8 or $9 to ship so you might want to consider the Deluxe package and give the CycleMax DVD to a friend as a gift! Just an idea!

Thank you so much SNM!!! That makes perfect sense. I'll have to see what shipping would be without the cycle max. I don't do spin of any kind so it wouldn't make sense to get it. I can look at other DVD's...but I own so much already!....LOL

Thanks again!

Laura

Thanks Debbie. I really don't know anyone who cycles so I just orded a DVD that I actually didn't have. The shipping cost wouldn't have bothered me though :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.