Did everyone see the new pic Cathe posted on facebook? It looks like a new workout!

Just read the email! Very exciting AND I was totally wrong in my guesses for this year ;).

I'm pretty psyched about this, if you had asked me a few months ago, I would not have been, but after going back to some powerstrike dvds, I realized I can still burn a lot of calories without always doing such high impact workouts, and that some days, I just do not want to do 20 tuck jumps in a row, and some days I do :D.

As long as the INTENSITY is there still there with these or this new low impact then I'm all over it. Can't wait to see the clips!!!!

I'm so excited about the new low impact series, I can hardly stand it!! Cathe is my hero! :D

OMG I just read the article & I am SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!!!!!! Cathe, if you're out there, any possibility of a Low Max 2?

Not that it matters much. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be torturous..........errr I mean fabulous! :p

OMG I just read the article & I am SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!!!!!! Cathe, if you're out there, any possibility of a Low Max 2?

Not that it matters much. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be torturous..........errr I mean fabulous! :p

I'd LOVE a Low Max 2.....oh my! (crossing fingers, lol)

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.