Decisions Decisions!

hmmm...I'm a newbie to Cathe & I would like some more help deciding which DVDs to purchase. (I've already gotten Cardio + Weights, Butts & Guts, Body Max 2, and Low Max 2). What do you think of the following choices:

Boot Camp + Muscle Endurance

High Step Challenge

Kick, Punch & Crunch + Legs & Glutes

Gym Style Legs

Muscle Max

When it comes to the lower body, which DVD gets better results--Legs & Glutes or Gym Style Legs? Or should I just get both, hehehe?

I have them all and love them all except I don't own the GS series.
So, IMO, just get them all. HSC is fun, MM is a good all around, KPC is one of her best, L&G is good too. BC/ME is an original. BC has the guys in it.
Also, consider finishing out the 06 Series with LIC and Drill Max.

Ok, so I wasn't much help. My plastic was smokin' the first year I decided to start buying Cathe. Once you start, it's hard to stop.

if you can, i would buy them all:D i think gym style is a must have. its my favorite and i like gym style legs better than legs and glutes but legs and glutes is still great. another GREAT leg workout is butts and guts. i guess i didn't help to much since its so hard for me to tell you to pick one. i have all of them and use each of the workouts several times throughout the month

I highly recommend Kick Punch & Crunch, especially since it comes with the excellent Legs & Glutes. Muscle Max is also great--probably my favorite total body workout of all time.

Of course, I own all the rest that you mention and none would be a bad choice. :D

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

If you're only thinking of getting 1 DVD this time, then I would probably get the KPC + Legs & Glutes. I think KPC is just so much fun, and you're also getting a great leg workout from it, and you'll also have the Legs and Glutes. But, if your budget can allow for 2 DVDs, then definitely KPC + Legs & Glutes, and Gym Style Legs.

Like Lainie said, none of the choices you mentioned would be a bad choice.

I'd order them:
1. KPC and LG
2. BC and ME
3. High Step Challenge
4. MM
5. GS Legs (I find I don't ever want to spend 70 min on my legs and if you've already got BG, not sure if you need two at this point?)

Of course, if you ask me tomorrow I'd probably put the last 3 in a different order... :+

alrighty, y'all talked me into it...I'm getting KPC & LG, Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance, and High Step Challenge. I'll save Muscle Max for another time. Thanks for the advice--I can't wait for these to arrive!

I think Muscle Max is Cathe's best total body workout. Muscle Endurance comes a close second, but if you have one, you don't really need the other.

The Gym Styles are excellent muscle building workouts, and GS leg is my fave and most used lower body workout. It has the best lower body floor work program Cathe has made.

KPC is Cathe's best kickboxing workout, hands down. It is an inspirational cardio workout that will make you want to put your game face on!

High Step C is a circuit workout, as is Bootcamp: only buy these if you know you love circuit workouts. I don't and never use them. But of the two, Bootcamp is better.

What you need to ask yourself really is: what are you looking for? What are your goals?

If total body weight training, then get MM.
If circuits, then get HSC or Bootcamp.
If strength training, get Gym Styles.
If kickbox cardio of a superlative kind, then get KPC.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.