December's Rotation

Coakieanos

Cathlete
Hi,

I am new to Cathe's Rotation and I am on week two, I do not have the Imax2 dvd or tape and I was wondering what would be a good substitute?

Thanks

:)

you can use any imax you might have. its basically step with intervals of high impact and pylometrics.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

thanks, but i do not have any imax tapes. Can I substitute High Step Circuit or High Step Challenge. Again, thanks for responding.

imax is step only while HSCircuit and HSC are weights with some cardio. IF you have low-max you can do that b/c its like imax only in reverse. instead of jumping you do all low impact but the idea of interval workouts are to bring the heartrate up and down. or you can do the high impact segment of kick max b/c she brings the heartrate up and down during that workout too. those are the only things i can think of but hopefully somebody else has a good idea.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

How about Low Max?

**Melanie**
Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Dang it. I didn't copy the 12/05 rotation into my rotation log before it rolled off of the page. Can someone repost it please? TIA

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.