December Rotations

Did Muscle Endurance this morning -- I love that workout. Plan to take the day off tomorrow and then get back to exercise on Sunday -- either Circuit Max or High Step endurance.

Read over the post in this section on all the rotations posted by Cathe -- gives me some great ideas. It was interesting to note that when she does cardio and weights all week long that she puts a day between. Very interesting. Keep educating myself on exercise, and it really helps to see how Cathe does rotations.

It's raining here today in sunny LA -- love the rain -- have much to do as it's New Year's and we have a few people coming over tonight to play cards and chat -- should be fun.:)

Oh, Jeanie, if you happen to log on today and read these posts -- the previous post has one before it, as well -- just so you don't think I'm ignoring you or didn't answer your questions.

Have a very wonderful New Year.

Hi Karen Kay!

Happy New Year to you and your family! I can't believe it's another year -- time for me to get motivated. I still need to drop about 15 lbs., and the holidays didn't help matters. I started my official "better body" challenge today and I expect to see great changes in the next few months. By the way, I'm glad to see you were a little "bad" too over the holidays -- it makes me feel less guilty.}(

Yesterday was a rest day and today will probably be a pure cardio tape. I'm starting Cathe's January rotation tomorrow.

That is so cool about your "find". I love the Cinderella story anyway. I'm a hopeless romantic.

It's raining here in PA too and we're having record-breaking temperatures. Yesterday it was actually in the 60's. The norm around here is in the low 30's.

Well, I'm off to return a pair of jeans I bought my son for Christmas.

Have a great day Karen Kay!

Jeanie

Hi Jeanie,

It's great to hear from you. Sounds like you really had a terrific holiday. That's really good to hear.

Actually I'm afraid to get on the scales (and I usually weigh myself everyday). I've decided I'll give it a week to get the weight down a little and then jump on the scale. There's just too much good food around at the holidays and I do so much cooking and tasting and baking and eating... I have a girlfriend, though, who was good all through the holidays. Sigh... Oh, well.x(

Yeah, I jumped back into it this morning, too -- with Circuit Max -- that is one difficult tape -- really had me sweating. But I love it. In fact, I was so into getting back into my rotation, that my husband had to remind me that we reserve Sunday mornings usually to the two of us...:eek:

All cardio sounds like fun, though. There's so much out there on exercise and I've been reading quite a bit, and have found authorities tend to disagree on similar types of subjects. Some say all weights, some say all cardio, some say both, some say eat high protein, some say eat high carbs and some say eat low carbs. Makes it a little confusing. I figure I do what works for me -- we're all so different, it makes sense that authorities might not all agree. One thing I do know for sure, however, is that cardio, weights, intensity, phylos and stretching form the backbone of exercise, and so if I keep that in mind in my scheduling, I shouldn't go too wrong -- at least I hope not.

Yes, it's really a magical sort of Cinderella -- it was done to bring a bit of Broadway into your living room and so it's like watching a 1950's Broadway musical -- front and center. Very magical.

Anyway, hope the jeans fit -- I remember doing this with my kids when they were younger.

Have a good one, Jeanie. Oh, I'll be starting a January rotation schedule soon.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.