Dec 2013 Timesaver Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Dec 2013 Timesaver Rotation

December is the month of endless holiday festivities. Hustle and Bustle is right!!! While we have good intensions of working out, we simply may not have the time for a full week of workouts or even a full hour to workout. So with that in mind I thought this month would be a good time to do a timesaver rotation using the newest DVD’s. If you do not have these DVD’s, you can sub in any of my other comparable timesaver workouts. While I know it’s near impossible to eat clean this month, let’s give it our best shot and just do what we can do. Holiday Tip: Water helps to digest and flush excess calories out of our system more efficiently. So for every “cheat” snack/meal you have, wash it down with an extra glass of water ( and perhaps do 10 pushups too, wink) to help expedite the process. Happy Holidays To All!

WEEK ONE:

Mon…X10 (Premix X42)
Tues… Great Glutes (premix timesaver #2, 46 min)
Wed… Rockout Knockout (premix timesaver #1 ..38 min)
Thurs..Flextrain (premix timesaver #1 ..47 min)
Fri… Party Rockin Step Workout #1…as is 53 min
Sat…Lean Legs and Abs (premix timesaver #1 ..37min)
Sun…OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon…X10 (premix X41)
Tues…Great Glutes (premix timesaver #1, 45 min)
Wed… Rockout Knockout (premix timesaver #2 ..36 min)
Thurs.. Flextrain (premix timesaver #2 ..47 min)
Fri… Party Rocking Step Workout #2…as is 52 min
Sat… Lean Legs and Abs (premix timesaver #2 ..38min)
Sun… OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon… X10 (Premix X38)
Tues… Great Glutes (premix timesaver #3, 48 min)
Wed… Rockout Knockout (premix timesaver #3 ..43 min)
Thurs.. Flextrain (premix timesaver #3 ..39 min)
Fri… Party Rockin Step Workout #1…as is 53 min
Sat… Lean Legs and Abs (premix timesaver #3 ..35min)
Sun… OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon… X10 (Premix X49)
Tues… Great Glutes (premix timesaver #4, 46 min)
Wed… Rockout Knockout (premix timesaver #4 ..43 min)
Thurs.. Flextrain (premix timesaver #1 ..47 min)
Fri… Party Rocking Step Workout #2…as is 52 min
Sat… Lean Legs and Abs (premix timesaver #1 ..37min)
Sun… OFF

Thanks for posting this...I have been doing something similar for the past few weeks..but this is wonderful to have it done and not have to figure it out myself!

Thank you!

Thanks Cathe this is just what I need for this crazy time of year. Plus, it should prep me for what you have in store for us Jan 1;-)

Thanks for posting: perfect timing, as I've been exhausted lately and doing shorter workouts anyway! Do you know when this will be added to Workout Manager? I'm also pleased to report I LOST weight during Thanksgiving (how is that possible? I even cheated!) so I fully intend on losing during Chrismas as well!

Can't download Dec. rotation

Hi Cathe,
I can't seem to download the Dec. rotation. The most recent rotation I see in the workout manager is the Nov. rock hard bottoms rotation.

Thanks Cathe! Just what I was looking for this month. Any idea if this will be added to the Workout Manager to download into calendar?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.