Dec 17, 2020

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Dec 17, 2020 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Cardio Boxing Bootcamp 2” LIVE! This bootcamp workout consists of six active rounds combining elements of cardio boxing/kickboxing with total body weighted exercises. Time to get fiercely fit!

Equipment Needed:

A set of 10,12,15 pound handweights

A fitness mat

Boxing Gloves (optional)4037ADF1-093A-4AED-A15E-89405057D52B.jpeg

I'm going to be honest, I did shout at you during the warm up with the lunge kicks into the side lunges into the lunge back knee up combo. I needed an 8 count walking break somewhere in there. My legs and lungs were on fire, and I thought "uh oh, is this what the whole workout is going to be like??!!" :eek: But I persevered, and I really enjoyed every moment of it after that! :D Especially loved the pound into X jumps and the final Round 6 boxing combo. Thank you for showing up for us in a snow storm!

I'm going to be honest, I did shout at you during the warm up with the lunge kicks into the side lunges into the lunge back knee up combo. I needed an 8 count walking break somewhere in there. My legs and lungs were on fire, and I thought "uh oh, is this what the whole workout is going to be like??!!" :eek: But I persevered, and I really enjoyed every moment of it after that! :D Especially loved the pound into X jumps and the final Round 6 boxing combo. Thank you for showing up for us in a snow storm!
Thanks for the great feedback! Glad you loved it ❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.