Dec 10' Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month we will go into complete Muscle Confusion while getting acquainted with the new workouts. Week one is a combo of strength and endurance, Week Two is heavier weights, Week Three is Endurance based, and Week Four is again a combo of strength and endurance. Eat clean, drink water, sleep well and have fun!

WEEK ONE

Mon: STS Total Body
Tues: Intensity
Wed: Lower Body Blast
Thurs: KPC
Fri: 45 min steady state treadmill run
Sat: High Reps
Sun: Off

WEEK TWO

Mon: Intensity
Tues: STS Total Body
Wed: Step Blast
Thurs: 4 Day Split Kickbox in its entirety (legs and abs on it too)
Fri: 4 Day Split Bootcamp (cardio portion only)
Sat: OFF
Sun: STS Total Body

WEEK THREE

Tues: High Reps
Wed: 45 minute steady state run
Thurs: Lower Body Blast
Fri: Shock Cardio… MMA Boxing

WEEK FOUR

Tues: STS Total Body
Wed: Imax 2
Thurs: Lower Body Blast
Fri: Shock Cardio MMA Kickbox

WOW! This looks great, Cathe!:D Thanks, for taking the time to post these wonderful rotations every month for us. I really appreciate it! You rock, girl!

I've not done one of your posted monthly rotations before, but this looks fun. Well, lots of them have looked fun, not sure why I've waited. But going to do this one. Starting tonight!

Happy December, and thanks, Cathe.

Nan

ETA - I'm silly, December is a long month, it will still fit if I start on Monday the 6th, and everything will line up nicely. So that's what I'll do. Heck, I'm still sore from MIS on Monday. Had never done that one before. Ouch in the chest!

Last edited:
I'm stoked! I just got my DVD's yesterday, did a quick view last night...and I'm ready to start,not sure if I'll wait til Monday to start or not, but I'll let you know! Thanks once again Cathe for all that you do!!! One day I will make to one of your road trips, and I WILL make through at least one of your classes! :)

I'm in too!!! I haven't done a Cathe rotation in AGES! I'm taking a tiny break from my high mileage, so this will fit in perfectly!!! YAY!

Oh, and I'm starting Friday simply because I had STS TB on tap for then anyway!!! This is gonna be fun!

I can't believe that I have done the workouts this way this week. This is what I have done so far this week

Sunday STS Total Body
Monday Intensity
Tuesday LBB
Wednesday Powerstrike 6 (still kickboxing)

Since I am on the right track I am continuing this week and will be on week 2 next week. How amazing that I actually did the workouts in the order Cathe wrote out the rotation.

Needless to say I could barely walk for three days. today is the first day my legs actually are feeling better. STS, Intensity and LBB really did my legs good especially the hamstrings and butt area : )

Thanks Cathe!!!

Rhonda

Starting on Monday too!
Will take this week off and totally focus in on this rotation. I haven't completely finished a rotation so I'm committing to this one. Do we check in here too?

Let's start it on Thursday, December 2nd

I've not done one of your posted monthly rotations before, but this looks fun. Well, lots of them have looked fun, not sure why I've waited. But going to do this one. Starting tonight!

Nan

ETA - I'm silly, December is a long month, it will still fit if I start on Monday the 6th, and everything will line up nicely. So that's what I'll do. Heck, I'm still sore from MIS on Monday. Had never done that one before. Ouch in the chest!

Let's start on the 2nd instead of waiting til Monday the 6th. I've never finished a monthly rotation. If we start together we can keep each other motivated. This way it will give us a few days wiggle room if we fall behind because of the holidays. What do you say, are you in? I hope so.

Thanks Cathe! This looks great, I'm excited to have a rotation using the new workouts. I'm starting today!

I dropped the last week of November's rotation and went straight to December's today. I loved the new Total Body. It was just what I needed to give me a workout lift!

Should we start a check in in the check in forum? No matter when you start we can talk about the workouts and how we feel.

anyone in?

Rhonda

Nan

This is what I plan to do as well start on 12/6, should work just fine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.