Dec 09 Rotation Timesaver

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
WEEK FOUR HAS BEEN EDITED AS OF 12/4/09 IN CASE ANYONE PRINTED THE NON-EDITED VERSION.

Hi Everyone! December is the month that is nearly impossible to stay consistent with working out. Most everyone gets one distraction after the next as the month draws to a close (parties, cookie exchanges, shopping, wrapping, family gatherings, baking etc.). So while this month will be devoted to shorter workouts, look out for a butt kicking next month… as we all know that next month is our New Year’s Resolution month (insert evil witch laugh, wink).
WEEK ONE:
Mon….Drill Max premix #1 Timesaver Cardio Blast…39 minutes..add 30 push ups and 200 sit ups/crunches
Tues….Body Max Two..Premix #6 Timesaver Cardio Only (43 min)
Wed…. Body Max Two..upper Body Weights/abs/stretch only (about 35 minutes)
Thurs….Cardio Fusion premix #1 All Step Cardio (48 min) add 30 push ups and 200 sit ups/crunches
Fri…..Butts and Guts…Premix #3 ..Leg Blast (47 min)
Sat….Low Impact Circuit..premix #1...Cardio Blast Timesaver..(48 min)
Sun….OFF

WEEK TWO:
Mon….Low Impact Step …..Lower Body Cardio Blast Premix (49 min)
Tues….Muscle Max…Premix #1 Upper Body Only (42 min)
Wed….Low Max Premix #3 All Step Combos only (44 min) add 30 push ups and 200 sit ups/crunches
Thurs….Gym Style Legs …Premix #2….Timesaver 2 (49 min)
Fri…..Kick Max Premix #2…Low Impact Timesaver (48 min) add 30 push ups and 200 sit ups/crunches
Sat….Step, Jump Pump premix # 3 Step and High Low (45 min)
Sun….OFF

WEEK THREE:
Mon….Kick Punch and Crunch Premix #1 Cardio Conditioning (37 min) add 30 push ups and 200 sit ups/crunches
Tues….Supersets premix #17 Lower Body (44 min)
Wed….Imax #2 Premix #4 Blast Mania (41 min) add 30 push ups and 200 sit ups/crunches
Thurs….Push Pull (as is 45 min)
Fri…..4DS Kickbox (kickbox only) approx 35 min
Sat….Cardio and Weights premix #1 (48 min)
Sun….OFF

WEEK FOUR:
Mon….CTX..Power Circuit (warm up, cardio, abs and stretch only)…approx 47
Tues….CTX 10-10-10…(warm up and cardio only…approx 45 min)
Wed….CTX All Step (warm up, cardio, abs and stretch ..approx 45 min)
Thurs….CTX Kickbox…(warm up, kickbox, abs and stretch ..approx 49 min)
Fri…..CTX Step and Intervals (warm up, cardio, ONLY, approx 31 min) PLUS Body Max Two..upper Body Weights/abs/stretch only (about 35 minutes)

Sat….CTX….Leaner Legs (as is approx 45 min)
Sun….OFF

Happy Holidays!!!

Last edited:
Am I seeing correctly that there is no weight work in week 4??

MJ in MN

Maybe that's Cathe's way of preparing us for the New Year rotation? :eek: She did say, "look out for a butt kicking next month… as we all know that next month is our New Year’s Resolution month (insert evil witch laugh, wink)."

This looks like a terrific workout! Along with all the time demands you mentioned, I'll also be traveling over the holidays - I think this rotation will help me stick to my routine! Thanks Cathe!!:D

Maybe that's Cathe's way of preparing us for the New Year rotation? :eek: She did say, "look out for a butt kicking next month… as we all know that next month is our New Year’s Resolution month (insert evil witch laugh, wink)."

Well and dont forget we will have a new year rotation with the new workouts that we should have in our hot little hands by then!! Cant wait!!

Thank You for the heads up Martijean! Dat vuz an oopsa daisey

WEEK FOUR:
Mon….CTX..Power Circuit (warm up, cardio, abs and stretch only)…approx 47
Tues….CTX 10-10-10…(warm up and cardio only…approx 45 min)
Wed….CTX All Step (warm up, cardio, abs and stretch ..approx 45 min)
Thurs….CTX Kickbox…(warm up, kickbox, abs and stretch ..approx 49 min)
Fri…..CTX Step and Intervals (warm up, cardio, ONLY, approx 31 min) PLUS Body Max Two..upper Body Weights/abs/stretch only (about 35 minutes)

Sat….CTX….Leaner Legs (as is approx 45 min)
Sun….OFF

Am I seeing correctly that there is no weight work in week 4??

MJ in MN

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.