Debbie -fitness freak

Spring37

Cathlete
Hi Debbie, I having been reading through your rotations and they all look awesome! However, I am not sure which one would be right for me. I have almost all of Cathe's workouts, although I would probably substitute different cardio activities for some. I am fit but I am overweight, and would like to lose around 35-40 lbs. I prefer to do heavy weight workouts rather than endurance, but if you think that's what I should be doing I will. I know diet is very important so I will definitely be working on that. Would you be able to suggest one of your rotations for me? Thank you so much :)

I think you should do my get ready for summer rotation. It incorporates weight training but a bit more cardio then I personally like to do. However, with needing to lose 35-40#'s, you will get good results with it. Try it and see how it works for you:

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=7210&mesg_id=7210&page=

Make sure you keep your foods clean and eat 5-6 small meals a day. Give yourself a cheat snack or meal every once in a while. This will keep your metabolism up throughout the day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.