Dear Cathe

nclncl

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,

I am writing to say thank you for all the wonderful workouts you produce. They keep my fit self longing for more. I love the intensity. I love the passion. And I love the low impact series. For the first time in longer than I care to remember, I don't hurt and feel fantastic. AND I blew away 400 calories with Cardio Supersets (including the step segment) today. Absolutely wonderful, intense and fun workouts. Thanks SO much.

Nancy

Thank you for sharing your heartfelt note with me. It was so refreshing for me to do an all low impact series with so much variety too. I waited so long to create this series because I didn't want to settle for doing workouts that didn't have the right intensity. But with our new Slide and Glide discs (paper plates can be substituted) , Fire Walker Loops (our long green bands can be substituted) and Turbo Tower (a chair can be substituted for Turbo Barre) I had enough "toys" to get the job done :eek:

Keep working hard!

Dear Cathe,

I am writing to say thank you for all the wonderful workouts you produce. They keep my fit self longing for more. I love the intensity. I love the passion. And I love the low impact series. For the first time in longer than I care to remember, I don't hurt and feel fantastic. AND I blew away 400 calories with Cardio Supersets (including the step segment) today. Absolutely wonderful, intense and fun workouts. Thanks SO much.

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.