Dear Cathe, would you ever consider doing a cycling video?

alexisstranahan

Hi Cathe,
I love your videos. But you probably hear that all the time. And I know people must ask for all kinds of weird things, like "Would you do a levitation video ending with an invisibility segment?"

But I have been exercising on puzzle mats on a concrete floor for 3 years and now I think I have a stress fracture in my foot. I would really appreciate a cycling video for a non-impact option. I used to teach Spinning before I became a full-time scientist, and I miss that good feeling that comes from a cycling class. No other instructor can use me up and wring me out like you can. You are awesome!

Thanks for being a great fitness role model.
Alexis

Thank you so much Alexis! Great question too. I have been spin certified for at least 12 years now and I have always wanted to do a spin DVD but held off mainly because the majority of fitness enthusiasts didn't/don't have indoor cycles in their homes. If we had a strong number of fitness enthusiasts with indoor cycles in their homes, I would truly consider it.

Hi Cathe,
I love your videos. But you probably hear that all the time. And I know people must ask for all kinds of weird things, like "Would you do a levitation video ending with an invisibility segment?"

But I have been exercising on puzzle mats on a concrete floor for 3 years and now I think I have a stress fracture in my foot. I would really appreciate a cycling video for a non-impact option. I used to teach Spinning before I became a full-time scientist, and I miss that good feeling that comes from a cycling class. No other instructor can use me up and wring me out like you can. You are awesome!

Thanks for being a great fitness role model.
Alexis

I would either purchase a spin bike or at least one of those things you can mount an outdoor bike on if you did a cycling video. I certainly wouldn't do it for any other instructor, but you are a great motivator. I find it difficult to turn you off - the others get the off button pretty quickly!!

I would love a spin routine by Cathe!! I have a spin bike and have a few coach Troy Videos Go Brenda!! but Cathe would be awesome!!

We also have a lifecycle bike.

Jen

I have a spin bike!

Why not conduct a poll to see how many people would use a spinning dvd workout? Many people could also download and take your workout to the gym.

Last edited:
If we had a strong number of fitness enthusiasts with indoor cycles in their homes, I would truly consider it.
Sounds like we need a poll (IIRC, you did one several years ago, asking us what kind of equipment we had at home, maybe a new one is in order? And add "rebounder" onto the list of choices as well. ;))

I would LOVE a spin dvd by Cathe! I am having a lot of trouble with my knee and a spin dvd by Cathe would be just what I need! It would be great to get in an intense workout without the high impact on the body! Oooh, oooh, very exciting!

I'd LOVE a Cathe spinning video! And, I bet you a zillion bucks if she put one out, lots of fans would be running to buy a bike!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.