Daytona Auditions

fitladydi

Cathlete
Hi everyone going to Daytona am I the only one worried about the audition? I am not that savvy when it comes to what moves are called especially when it comes to step Is there any chance Cathe will show us the moves on Cathe TV or on video at the auditions? I would prefer to see them beforehand like way before LOL!

Hi fitlady.....you are definitely not alone when it comes to being nervous!! :eek: I ran through the cardio moves today after my run....I will probably make a habit of doing that the next few weeks. Do you have any thoughts on what step segment you will do?? I'm kind of unclear on what "finished product" means....does that mean I can do the second step portion of Step Blast, or the first step segment of RS...etc? I'm also going to practice the step that was given to us to my fave music....lol Yeah I'm definitely nervous...I'm so afraid of forgetting what a basic step is once the camera starts rolling! :eek:

Hi guys, I'm nervous too! I do feel better now that we have the list of the moves though. Atleast we know what to focus on. I'm most nervous about the step portion also. I've never atempted step without watching a video so that will be different! As for the finished product, I think it means at the end of the combo's when she puts them all together, like in SB when she combines combo 1,2, and 3 right before the blast or in Rythmn step at the end when she does all the combo's in a zig zag pattern. Hope that helps!

Nicole

it sounds like you are getting it a little more than me, I am really new to step and I don't have STS so I am unfamiliar with some of the moves and what they are called so right about now I am freaking out. I wish I could get together with somone and work on this together so I could feel a little more at ease about it

More confused now...

Pinny150, I'm wondering the same as you are. When I first read the "finished product" I took it as all the combos combined but now I'm thinking (and hoping) that maybe it's just a single complete combo like you were describing. Hmmmm, what to do now?? I just reread it again and it could go both ways I think.

I just posted the question to Cathe in the Ask Cath forum. Let's hope she sees it and responds so we can get busy memorizing... Eeekk.. I'm really hoping it's just one completed combo, I don't think there's anyway I could remember a few combos together especially without the cueing and the nerves!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.