Darn That Candy Crush!

Last night it was ice cream. I knew better than to buy it but I caved. Oh well today is a new day and there will be no ice cream.

Never viewed it and don't want to start! I got hooked on Angry Birds and regret it...not that I do it every day, but when I do, I keep asking myself "why am I wasting time on this?":rolleyes:

YES! This game is very addictive, and I am not a person to get sucked in to stuff like this at all. I even play it during the day at work. :( Luckily I have not broken down to buy any extra lives or any of that nonsense.

Anyone else hooked. At least it's the only candy I allow myself!!!!

I am so low tech! I thought you were talking about food! I think I'm the only person walking planet Earth who does not have a smart phone.

And since it's only a game, there are definitely worse things you could be addicted to!

I love Candy Crush. I do, however, only pay to get to the next level because I won't wait for 3 people to accept or whatever they have to do. When I run out of lives I go work out and then I can come back and play some more.

I don't have a smart phone either, by the way. I just can't see paying for wifi on my phone (at this time in my life, anyway).

I'm addicted to it; but look at it as a stress relieving way of unwinding from work. I basically play my 5 lives each day and that's it. It's better than coming home and raiding the fridge, right?!

Beth

I love Candy Crush. I do, however, only pay to get to the next level because I won't wait for 3 people to accept or whatever they have to do. When I run out of lives I go work out and then I can come back and play some more.

I don't have a smart phone either, by the way. I just can't see paying for wifi on my phone (at this time in my life, anyway).

One of my sons showed me how to get all the lives I would ever need on Candy Crush forever. It takes 3 hours to get a full set of lives, so when I run out of lives, all I have to do is go to my general settings and turn the clock ahead 3 hours, then I go back to Candy Crush and voila, I have 5 lives. Before I use those 5 lives I go back to general settings and turn the automatic time on again and it goes back to the real time. At first, I didn't use it much. Now, I use it quite a bit. Yes, the game is quite addictive. I can get my kids to get me to the next episode, too. I have 6 boys at home who all play Candy Crush. I just tell them to please answer my request to go on to the next episode.

I hope this information helps some of you get the lives you want when you want them. I play on my iPad, so it's so darn easy to just set the clock ahead 3 hours. I don't feel like I am stealing lives either. I don't see why you can't play as much as you want. They just want to make money from their game.

Cheryl

Ha, ha...it's so funny I just saw this post b/c I deleted Candy Crush today. I thought it was so much fun the first 20 something levels but I got so tired of getting rid of all but one or two of those darn jellies. I'm just not going to spend money to buy more moves so it lost all of it's fun appeal for me. Plus I have so many other things I need to be doing rather than playing. It's such a shame it seems to be rigged to make you spend money on something that should be fun and not take 50 times to get through a level.

You don't need to spend a cent. I'm on level 276 and have not spent anything. Just patience and only playing 1 lot of 5 lives a day.

My head is out from behind the rock. I have a cellphone for texting and phone calls. I am posting on this forum from my tablet. I don't find it necessary to play video games on my phone, is all.
I can embrace the modern age without facebook too.

I wasn't having a go. You were the one who said you were in the dark ages. I was just making a lighthearted comment.:)

Curse you Candy Crush! Just got done playing my 5 lives. And looking forward to them renewing later to play again! I think I have CC addiction. But I really don't care :)

I've been stuck on level 65 for over a month now; I have no idea how to beat it!!! I also refuse to spend any money on this game. Good thing I have lots of facebook friends who play and donate lives :)

I also only have a phone for calls/texting, but our school gave us all iPads so that's what I play on. Good to know its being used for educational purposes ;)

Totally right there with you!!! I'm on level 323. I may never get off this level!! I call my hubby my drug dealer....dealer of CC lives that is...LOL!! I'm always nagging him to send me a life :) Sometimes it's nice to run out of lives because it's a reminder that you DO INDEED have better things to do...HAHA!!

Totally right there with you!!! I'm on level 323. I may never get off this level!! I call my hubby my drug dealer....dealer of CC lives that is...LOL!! I'm always nagging him to send me a life :) Sometimes it's nice to run out of lives because it's a reminder that you DO INDEED have better things to do...HAHA!!

323. I'm impressed!!!!:D

Y'all are good getting to those high levels :cool: I never made it out of level 28 or 29 and since I don't do FB much I wasn't aware you could be given lives from other players. In the end (for me) it was just too frustrating getting to the end of a game needing only 1 or 2 moves to beat it unless I paid. When a game becomes more of a frustration than fun it's time to let it go. But it sounds like most of you know CC much better than I do so I say y'all keep rockin' it :)

I've been stuck on level 65 for over a month now; I have no idea how to beat it!!! I also refuse to spend any money on this game. Good thing I have lots of facebook friends who play and donate lives :)

I also only have a phone for calls/texting, but our school gave us all iPads so that's what I play on. Good to know its being used for educational purposes ;)

Also stuck on level 65!!

:mad: same here too...stuck on level 65 for a month. I think they should automatically send you to the next level after attempting it for a gazillion times.....;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.