Damage Control May :)

:eek:Yeehaw! We are all suffering DOMS this week, I love it! I've finally recovered from the worst case of hamstring DOMS from ATM. I think next time I'll do it in chunks, not all at once. Yesterday was Pyramid Upper and I went really heavy. I have all over upper body soreness this morning. I met DH out for a 30 mile beach ride last night, so that makes 160 miles this week. It feels good to be back into the cycle season!!

Diana, AWESOME news on your weight loss! 20 pounds gone is fantastic!! I've been toying with joining WW with my mom, who's had a tough time with weight gain from the hormone pills they put her on after her cancer treatments. Candice was looking for a check-in, so I gave her the link to this thread. I really hope Sue shows up, I've missed her too.

LL, is your homeschooling year done now? We still have three more weeks left, so everything is winding down. I can't wait for summer. :)

Wendy, how's the choreo coming along. Sound like a dream job!

Cathe's new workout series sounds SPECTACULAR!!!! I'm so in, I've already warned DH of the future credit card charge. :eek:

Off to do PLB and Sway from ATM.

TGIF!!!

Hi Ladies,

My legs are so sore this morning. Between biking the hill in the tri route Tuesday and running hills last night, my lower body is super sore this morning! Our tri-trainer slipped and fell down a flight of stairs at the rec ctr last night. I'm glad I didn't witness it as I was locking my bike in the truck. He sent us to the pool while he was checked out by the rec ctr staff etc. He did come into the pool area as we were finishing our w/o. He is pretty banged/bruised up but he did say he would be okay. I walked in to see him laying at the bottom of the stairs and our class members garnering help for him. It was scary.

I'm off work today so I can start cooking for Jerod's grad party on Sunday. We are doing Mexican food so I plan on cooking all the ground beef and chicken today, we cooked the beans overnight last night, DH is making the green chile tonight, ice cream dessert will be made today. I need to pick up some tables and chairs from SIL and MIL and go grocery shopping for a few things. Smack dab in the middle of the day I have a Dr. apt to have my stitches removed, such an inconvenient time. Of course I'm not doing any of this until I get a w/o in!

My w/o today will be GS C&T, ABs and a cardio TBD.

Tina-Yes, it would be great for Candice to check in with us! The new series sounds fantastic and I will be pre-ordering it also. WW works for me because I am an overeater and it really helps me with portion control. It helps that I love almost all fruits and vegetables which are mostly 0 points.

Laura-is the Zgym the one with the fee? In your opinion, is it worth it? She still has her free w/o's right? I'm missing heavy weight training, but with my leg dom's from tri training I probably couldn't handle it right now anyway.

bbl to see what everyone else is up to.

TGIF

man it is INSANE in here .. first checks dropped and it is crazy .. Monday will be WORSE!!! ugh .. I did Z-gym warmup and the ab challenge #7 .. YOWZA .. yes DOMS in core today!! today is total rest day ... I was going to get short workout in ..but it has been so crazy I am not gonna do it .. my body needs rest anyway~~

Di - yes the Z-gym is the one w/the fee . . I did the 3 month thing .. to see if I would like it .. you can even do one month to see if you like it .. I think it is worth the money .. cheap enough .. and LOTS of workouts . . yes she has her free ones on YOUTUBE .. they stream better .. so if you have slower internet or internet issues .. I would just do the YOUTUBE ones (free) .. I do them here in town .. so I can get the to stream ... so far I think it is worth the money .. new stuff .. new exercises .. and some of her usual tuff work!! I am LOVING her summer ab challenges ... they are different and combine cardio and core focused exercises .. plus she has Z-WOW's .. and Z-shreds (more cardio based) and warm up and cool downs ...

Tina - I think I have the worst case of CALVES doms I have had in a while - it hurts to touch them .. Yes I cant wait for Cathe's new workouts .. they sound awesome!

Wendy - hope my suggestions on music and BPM helped!!

Hello to all that follow - today rest day - tmrw will be a MAJOR cleaning on the house .. then prbly a Cathe workout - then got some shopping to do!! have a great one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.