Damage Control May Month :)

Good Morning Ladies,

My goodness, my hammies and glutes are so sore this morning...from Afterburn yesterday. I know it's from those dixie cup lunges, and the non-weighted front & back lunges.

This morning I'm meeting a couple of friends and we are going to do the ride/run portion of the tri. The ride is 12 miles, but the start of the race is 3 miles from my house so I will be getting in 18 miles on the bike today.:D

Lori-love my morning coffee too. Hope you got your next cup!:D My local tri is capped at 500 people and I don't think its full yet. Too bad the weather turned crappy on you and ruined your running opportunity. Although I could really feel my legs on the last hill, they weren't sore from it later. I'm loving the bike more and more...may have found a new fitness passion!

Laura-hope you have a wonderful weekend. You have to understand I'm an anxious rider....I'm riding with traffic on a 45 MPH road. Trying to look over my shoulder to cross lanes makes me a bit wobbly...I'd rather get on the sidewalk and cross on the crosswalk.:eek:

Wendy-What's on your agenda today?

bbl

Hi Girls:)

Back from my run. Did 13.6 k, took me a hour and nine mins. Now I need to figure out my lunch

Diana** I think AB had something to do with my weird azz pain! Funny thing is my running partner text me yesterday and said her right cheek was hurting...mine hurts in the left! I forgot to answer your question about DH. He won't be home for Thanksgiving cause our thanksgiving is in Oct but he will done before Christmas. Happy riding!

BB tomorrow!
Lori:)

Hey Girls..

Fly by to say my work out is done. Itread 20 min #5 and abs at the gym + 25 minutes of Yoga Relax at home...

Off to make lunch and relax a bit before taking DS to the movies to see The Avengers with DH!:)

Dinner tonight will be homemade pizza! YUM! I just hope it's not off the charts with WW points!!!:confused::eek:

Ok, outta here for now...BBL or tmrw with personals, etc!

Ciao!:cool:

Good Morning Ladies.

I am the first one up this morning enjoying some quiet time. Usually DS wakes up first on weekends but not today. Late night for him last night so he may sleep until 8 this morning!!

Last night we got invited to DH's cousin's house for dinner, drinks and a card game so we nixxed the pizza idea and off we took! It was fun. Hot dogs, hamburgers, salads etc for dinner, bakery goods for dessert and then drinks and a friendly Texas Hold Em Poker tournament. Buy in was $20 for $500 worth of chips. 7-8 people were playing and we played until one person had all the chips. Last 3 people to go out won $. 3rd place got their $20 back and then the winnings jumped up for 2nd and 1st place. We played 2 tournaments and I placed in both!! I won 3rd in the first one and 1st in the second! GO ME! :D Now I have more "free" $ to spend on something fun. ;)

Not sure what today will bring work out wise...either yoga or a rest. I was originally hoping for yoga but now I really think a rest day is an order. I'd rather rest today then during the week. PLUS I am getting antsy to start my Bob rotation so I may very well get started tmrw! :D When it's over I think I am actually going to do a rotation of heavy weights at the gym plus whatever cardio I want. Just have to spend time when I go there to run learning the machines so that I can do this when DH isn't with me. Also need to decide if I am going to do a split (and what kind) or f/b...Things that make ya go HMMM!:p

Ok, I'm done babbling..LOL

Lori:: Nice run! What's on tap for today?

BBL!:cool:

Good Morning:)

This is my 2nd time starting my day. The baby woke at 5:15 and decided to stay up. He went back at 7:30 though and I stayed in bed till 10.

Im not sure what today's workout will be. I think I might do a run outside again or AB mixed in with a run. Last night we visited friends and didn't get home until 11! I was so tired when I went to bed last night.

Wendy** Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday! Did you stick within your points? LOL

I will bbl to report my workout!

Good Morning Ladies.:)

So today is the day!!! I start my modified Bob rotation with Total Body Transformation w/o #1! I'm getting out of breathe and tired just thinking about it!:p

So I've decided that since I am home, I am going to take on the task of painting my son's room. It's sorely needed as it's the same foo foo green color with a baby animal border that we put up when we first set up his room before he was born! :eek: We took him to Home Depot and he picked out a nice blue color (with a little guidance from mom ofcourse ;)). First I have to take the border down...that should be fun :rolleyes:. I plan to start working on it after my work out. Wish me luck!!!

Lori: HAHA very funny! Ofcourse there is no way in he!! I stayed within my points limit on Saturday, wise arse! :p I was good all day y'day though so I'm already on the road to recovery! Saturday night was tons of fun so it was well worth it! ;) Stayed in bed until 10? Nice!!!! I can't do that anymore. If I can manage to stay in bed til 8am it's pretty much a miracle!:eek:

Hi Girls,

Quick check in before I start my workout. I think I will do AB and a run. I might not make it through the whole thing. I have 90 mins before the girls come for lunch and I'm not near ready to start.

Yesterday I ran outside with the baby for 13.1k. And for some reason it was easier then Sat's run by myself. Might have been the sleep.

Wendy** Did I forget to mention that I was up from 6-7:30 with the baby?? That's why I slept until 10. When I was up at 6 I was wishing I had had enough sleep to stay up cause I love mornings....but there was no way I would have survived! Good luck with Joey's room! DD wants her room done again! And of course she wants it black which isnt happening. I remember kids wanting their rooms black when I was growing up....and they are still at it? I think they just like challenging their parents.

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

Hmm, thought I posted yesterday. My mind must be slipping. Yesterday and I did GS BSB and coremax 3. Today is cardio TBD when I get downstairs.

My aunt & uncle are back in town and meeting with my step moms estate attorney today. We should find out about what's going on with the house. I think DH and I are taking over the payments of her car, a cute little ford focus....and I did ask for the bedroom set I had growing up.

My legs and butt are finally not hurting after doing AB on Friday, they were sore all weekend.

Lori-nice run yesterday!:D I was going to run this morning but its cold and rainy, yuck. We desperately need the rain though so I'm not complaining.

Wendy-Nice Win this weekend!!! What's Bobs rotation that you're doing? I checked out his site and some of his DVD's are only $5. Happy Painting! I've painted 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms in my house. Jerod's old room is blue and I would like to paint it too since it now the girls' room.;)

Laura-how did you spend your weekend, poolside perhaps?:p

bbl

Hi Ladies!

I did Total Body Transformation this morning to complete day 1 of my rotation!:eek:

Now I am in the midst of wallpaper border removal in my son's room so that I can paint it this week! :)

MON .. dang it . whatta day

dang SUPER MOON .. OMG .. INSANE IN HERE!!! :eek: :( :mad:

I had a good weekend - baby shower took most of my SAT .. i did manage to get by the pool that afternoon and catch a few rays :cool: - then SUN it stormed .. so no pool time .. and I have NO exercise to report ..SUN was spent doing chores ..

Today .. complete insanity at the work asylum .. barely got my lunch and I am stressed out .. crap .. want to go for run this afternoon but it is looking like rain again :mad::mad::mad: soooooo SIL and I may meet and exercise .. IDK .. if my head keeps pounding I wont!!

Wendy - your weekend sounded fun!!! YAYAYAAYAYAYA for the winnings!! WOOT WOOT .. let your BH lovefest/torture rotation begin!! {{ insert evil grin and bobs evil laugh }} .. good luck redoing the walls!!

Lori - nice long runs this weekend --

Di - amazing how AB KILLS the hammies and butt .. well kills just about everything it seems .. LOL .. I DREAD when I tackle Cathe again .. running is MUUUUCH easier!!!

OK .. better run . taken forever to write this .. have a great one;)

Hi Girls,

Waiting for DH to come home so we can eat. I did 25 mins of cardio and AB.Im tempted to go for a run this evening cause its so nice out...we will see what happens.

Wendy** Are you having fun stripping those walls??? LOL I had to do that in our first house. I don't remember it being that bad.

Diana** Hope you get the bedroom set you requested! It was yours after all. I did AB today so lets see how my butt feels tomorrow.

Laura** I feel kind of bad that your working so hard...and Im not working at all;) Then again..you get to sleep at night!

I will bbl!

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday ended up being an unscheduled rest day...why you ask...because I spent too much on the computer yesterday morning.:mad: That's not happening today, especially since I may have to miss my training class tonight. This deadline for thie Big Project I'm working on is near and it is crunch time.

Last night I decided on HSTA for this morning, but now I'm not sure. May do AT instead or something else all together.

Laura-sounds like the shower was a success!! Our temps have changed drastically too. We went from the 80's to highs in the 50's and rain. We need the rain, but I don't like the cold.

Lori-you do cardio and AB...and you want to run, you are crazy girl! If anyone can do all that it's definitely you!

Wendy-How is Joey's room coming along? We had to strip walls and it wasn't too bad. What's your BH rotation consist of?

bbl

TUE

Hey ..

had to work late :mad: AGAIN :mad: but I did manage my run .. 5 1/2 miles - 63 minutes .. it was hot .. but I felt good - had LOTS of STRESS to let out gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lori - you should feel bad that I am working my arse off .. :p .. and you have a little bundle of joy that keeps you up at night and all of the stuff that comes with that - ummmm .. well .. maybe .. I will take my work.. lol.. as bad as it was ystdy!! :p AB THEN A RUN?? woman you have lost your mind! :eek:

Di - good luck on the deadline!! We need rain to - it was supposed to storm ystdy - but it was sunny and gorgeous - today is a better chance of it .. so we will see .. just dont want the storms!!

Wendy - hope the stripping of the walls went well .. if it is newer wallpaper it shouldnt be bad - man we have redone some older houses that was a B#### to get the paper off .. yikes!!

OK .. better run - not sure what today will be .. prbly need to hit the CC and do heavy weights .. then catch some LIGHTER cardio ..??

have a great one!

Lunch - done

UB and LB heavy weights at the cc DONE! woot woot - I may get in a short cardio this afternoon - I did hanging abs and ab machine (dont usually do) .. eeeouch .. LOL!! UMMMMMM ... DIFFERENT!!!!!

Legs were on FIH-ya!!!

Hi Girls.

Today was BH TBT + 15 mins of my new hooping dvd. :)

I haven't touched Joey's room today..:(. May still do some this afternoon but it certainly won't get done today!:rolleyes: I guess there's really no rush though! :p

Laura:: Awesome job on last night's run the heavy weight work today! Enjoy the cardio if you can fit it in! When I get done with Bob I am considering a heavy weight rotation at the gym! That will be very different for me if I do it! Kind of exciting! ;)

Di:: Sorry about the unscheduled rest day! You know I conquer in the hatred of those! :mad: My re-vamped Bob rotation consists of all of his dvds plus running, hooping and extra yoga! After all of my changes/additions it morphed from a 30 day rotation to a 6-7 week one! :eek::D:p We'll see how far I get with it before the ADD kicks in!;)

Lori:: You are hittin' AB hard girl! Good for you! Taking the border down isn't too bad...just tedious, time consuming, messy and frustrating at times..but other then that it's not bad at all! ;) LOL

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

Good Morning Girls:)

Didn't get a chance to check in yesterday morning. DS had speech...I don't know how I ever made it there at 9:30 before. She lets me come at 10:30 now b/c I have to get two kids ready. Then at lunch time the power went out and was out until 4:30! I was so bored and ticked b/c DS had a birthday party at 4:30 and I wanted to get my workout in before that. Hard to do with no electricity! So I went for a run outside after the party and did 12.5k. I would really like to do weights today and cardio but my running partner wants me to go for a run outside. If that's the case I may do weights this afternoon cause I have no plans to go anywhere.

I am trying to plan DH's going away party. I made the mistake of posting it on FB cause anyone with any common sense would know who its meant for and not meant for. Well....the town pain is all over it. He wants to know what the occasion was for, I didn't answer him so he then called DH's store (he drives them nuts), then he showed up there, then he wrote on my status that he would attend (as if his schedule is jammed packed!) I deleted it and then he wrote on my wall asking what he could bring! Grrrr! He's making me mad. He is one of those people that once your nice to him you can't get rid of him.....and he thinks he can turn straight men gay! Hes a idiot! Anyway...there's my rant!

Diana** I guess you will be happy when this project is over. Its nice to have something to work on no doubt. My job wasn't like that...not much of a challenge where I worked!

Wendy** So are you holding a glass of wine or a cup of coffee while taking this border off? I have a feeling it will start off with coffee and end with wine:p

Laura** I don't know how you can run in that heat, I guess its whatever you are use to. I do enjoy getting a suntan while I run though.

The scale hit a low again today. Only .2 of my last low:eek: but it went up over the weekend b/c we ate late every night. At least I got it back down and a little bit more besides.

I will bbl to report my workout!

Happy Hump Day!!

Hi Ladies,

Ended up doing HST yesterday morning and loved it. I know some don't like all the step ups in the w/o, but I do...and even use a 20#DB for it! Last night we ran for 50 minutes, 10 min w/u, 10 min cool down, and 30 min fartleks. It was tough for me. Then we swam for 30 minutes.

Cardio TBD here shortly. Perhaps a BR w/o and abs.

Wendy-your rotation sounds good. BH's DVD's always sneak up on me, meaning I think they are okay when I start...then suddenly I'm lowering or dropping my weights, legs and arms are shaking etc. He's a nice change of pace from what I normally do. Good luck with your rotation.

Lori-Glad you made it through the power outage, with at least one child that needs to be kept entertained. Sounds like you are back to your pre pregnancy weight....Awesome. It seems like you just bounce back, but obviously you've been working your butt off!!!:p Yes, it's nice to be kept busy for sure.

Laura-wow, you are getting speedy for sure. Laura's running legs are back! I can't run in that heat either. I'm sure missing my heavy weight training but really can't fit anything else in right now. I'm going to stick with my tri-training for now and will change things up after the tri.

bbl

WED

OK .. this morning starting off on sour note .. GGGGRRRRR .. people!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: geesh!!!

I didnt get my cardio in .. but went home and took my babies for a ride on the golf cart w/DH .. then had come CABS w/DH and watched the finale of THE VOICE - which was BTW .. AWESOME .. wow .. great show!!! then I SLEPT .. wow did I sleep .. I slept soooooo good .. had that kinda tingly wow that was a great night sleep feeling this morning!! :)

Tonight SIL and I are tackling either Cathe or Bob . WOW .. I am skeered .. b/c I KNOW it is gonna kick my arse! I will take running ANY DAY over their workouts . . LOL!!

Lori - boooo on the power outage .. that is no fun .. ok .. ROTFLMAO about the town pain and "turn straight men gay" ... OMG .. that is priceless .. and YES .. I know exactly the kind of person you are talking about .. TOOOOOOO FUNNY!

Di - I figured I would be really sore today from ystdy weights .. but so far ONLY MY ABS .. well my quads are a bit twingy too!!! I am missing Cathe and Bob lighter weight and high reps .. and Cathe heavy weight .. it is gonna kill me tonight!

Wendy - hoping the wall stripping is going well .. what workout is on agenda for today ... I may join you today in some BH love/hate workout!

OK .. better run .. gonna try to calm down .. and get some work done!! Me thinks the damned SUPER MOON vibes are still going on :mad:

Good Morning.

Today's work out plan is yoga/stretch at home at some point today and a 20 min Itread and abs at the gym later with DH. Thinking a BL Yoga for Weight Loss segment and maybe I will check out Recharge from CLX for the stretch...:)

Laura:: Your timing stinks b/c there is no BH on my schedule now until Monday!:p LOL I mean except for Yoga for the Warrior which I might do Friday. It's either that or Yoga X...

Diana:: I love the upper body work out I get from HSTA. Enjoy today's cardio, whatever it may be! :)

Lori:: No wine b/c I strip too early in the day for that ;) but coffee fo sure!:p:D Any new low on the scale is a good one no matter how minute!!!! The scale has been creeping down in increments of .2 every day for the past few days. I am very happy with this! You should be happy with yours too! :)

That's all for now. I need to brew myself a cuppa java and get to work!

Good Morning...

No yoga or stretch before the gym but I did some of STS Ext Stretch afterwards and I did Itread 20 min # 6 + abs at the gym.

Watched the movie "Thor" last night. Loved it. Watching the movies about the Avengers characters that I haven't seen yet...I think I have The Hulk and Captain America to go... :)

Today is a rest day but I intend to get a good stretch in with Yoga Relax, CLX Recharge or one of the many other stretch work outs I have...

On to day # 3 of wallpaper border removal...made good progress y'day...hoping for another day like that today!!! I'd like to FINISH today so I can paint next week!!!Fingers crossed!

WW weigh in this morning. Lost 2#! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.