Damage Control May Month :)

THUR

well looks like first checks fell early .. CRAP .. it is INSANITY AT THE WORK ASYLUM today .. calgon take me away .. QUICK! :mad:

went home and jumped in pool had a nice adult visit w/DH ;) and swam some laps ... so small calorie burn but fun one .. I have decided this week is useless - tmrw i am on vaca - fishing season starts :cool: sooooooooo i will be getting a sweaty workout pulling up some big fish i hope :cool: :D :cool:

Lori -not teaching at the gym anymore and loving it .. seems I have had soemthing going on more now than ever .. so glad I am not tied down to the gym!!! and yes .. being dizzy and working out w/no balance is NOT fun

Di - sorry you were not feeling wel .. I can relate

Wendy -cool is not what I call what I look like in glasses .. I put them on and I feel like i am in highschool again .. i was skinny and geeky and wore glasses in school - well at least thru 7 - 10 th grade - and was bullied and called names .. so put these stinking ugly glasses on adn I am right back to that same kid ..feel like people are staring and I go into that hole I liked to go in .. :( gggrrrrr I KNOW SUCK IT UP and put on your big girl panties laura .. LOLOLOLOL

OK .. gotta go .. taken foever to write this .. ahve a great one ... and workout for me ..

Hey Ladies...

I'm back! I'm excited! I ordered 3 new yoga work outs from Amazon last friday and 2 of them arrived today! I hope I am able to try one tmrw!!! :D I earned points with my check card and the program is shutting down so you have to use your points by the end of July so I turned in most of mine for a $100 amazon gift card and used part of it for the yoga work outs. :)

Laura:: OMG--((((HUGS))))! I'm so sorry for what you went through in HS and I certainly don't blame you for not liking to wear glasses after that!

Di:: Sorry you didn't feel well and missed your class on Tuesday. What a bummer. :( Enjoy tonight's work out!

Lori:: Why so qiuiet today? :p

Ok, gotta go. Taking DS to a dentist appointment in a few...wish us luck!;)

BBL or in the morning!:cool:

Good Morning. :)

I just finished one of my new yoga work outs called YOGA WORKS: BODY SLIM. It's 50 minutes long, different from anything else I have and I LOVED it! :D

Planning on hitting the gym with DH later for some cardio.

STS D2 is on tap for this weekend at some point.

BBL!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.