Damage Control June

Hope the washing machine is fixed today! No workout for me Wed. Just walked over 10,000 steps at work. I slept in today until 9:30. Off to watch France/Peru.

Beth

No such luck with the washing machine. It's only $225 to repair. I paid half and they ordered the part and scheduled the install for June 30th. Friday I got a call to reschedule because my appt time wasn't available. UGH It is now rescheduled for July 5th. More trips to the laundromat for me. It's $5.00 to wash and drying is from $2 to $4.

Thursday the girls and I went to the pool. I played with them on slides for a while and then and swam a few laps-about 15 minutes worth. Oh my, I had to rest for about 30 seconds at each end of the pool. I definitely need to work on that. Today is my niece's bridal shower.

Enjoy your weekend!

I guess I'm having a truly lazy vacation. I've been working out-did FitSplit's Low Impact x 2 premix and abs on Friday and then did Athletic Training yesterday. But I also made pizza and watched a lot of soccer so I'm up 2 pounds. Doesn't the pool feel so good?! Too bad about the washing machine. You could take the girls and teach them how to sort and fold! We're off to visit Aaron in an hour (after the England game, of course!) Will miss some games today, but that's ok. He's only off internship "work" on the weekends. Hope the shower was fun!

Beth

We had a wonderful time at the bridal shower yesterday. The girls spent the night with my MIL last night. I guess I will have to pick them up later today after they get home from church. Oh yes, the girls do their own laundry at home. They aren't allowed to run washing machine, but they dry, fold and put away their own clothes. Yesterday I did a BR w/o and then RWH BSB. I want to fit it more weights when I can. I had a haircut appt this morning and will be heading out to mow the lawn shortly. That may be my only w/o today. Once I know what time I need to get the girls, I can determine if I have time to get in a quick bike ride. I also want to run to Kohls and exchange a pair of shorts I bought. I have some kohls cash to use too!

Enjoy spending the day with Aaron. My weight fluctuates daily, it's been up as of late though. Too much eating out for DH's birthday and Father's day. Your on vacation, it's okay to be lazy. Speaking of vacation, we should figure out our itinerary for Paris. I'm wondering what are the cheaper months to visit.

I did fit in RWH LIHI Legs this morning, and I'm already feeling it! I worked through lunch so I could head to the laundromat around 4:45. I finally got home and got everything put away by 7:45. July 5th is a long way away.

What are you up to?

Monday I did PHA and Tuesday was Rockout Knockout. Hip's feeling a bit tight. Today I'll probably do upper body weights. I've been watching the World Cup and reading. I'm taking a break from facebook to see if it helps with my mood. I've been feeling down lately. This vacation has been nice in that it's giving me a chance to sleep in more. I've been trying to clean some cupboards/closets out this week. Got two done yesterday! DH has about 2/3 of the kitchen painted. It's nice seeing a fresh coat.

Beth

I ended up doing PUB yesterday-all but the abs and BodyBlast Timesaver workout #5 (legs and abs) today. That was pretty fun and low impact. My back/hip is feeling better, but I might have to put RK out to pasteur. How is your week going? Girls having fun?! My mom and I are taking a day away tomorrow.

Beth

I weighed in this morning and my weight is the same as last week. I'll take it. Consistency is key and I've been anything but consistent-with food and workouts. Wednesday I did a BR w/o in the morning, RWH CST and BR ab w/o in the evening. Yesterday I did nothing but work 10 hours. We are having extreme heat, 102 on Wednesday and 105 yesterday. Yesterday we tied our all time heat record. This is unusually high temps for us and it's only June. I'm not sleeping well and it impacts all areas of my life. I am having fun with the girls. We go to one of the many parks in my neighborhood almost daily. With the heat, we don't usually go until evening though. They have been playing in the sprinklers outside etc. My sister in law found an Ireland trip for $699 in October. We are looking into it. Not sure if I will go, but definitely looking into it.

I bet your kitchen is coming together nicely! Sleep sounds wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful time with your Mom. I'm in the same boat as you with my w/o's. I do the one's I can and am okay with that.

Gotta run....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.