Daily Checkin-In Tuesday, 9/1

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today may be a a rest day for me. I'm working 7 to 4 today, not sure how I will feel by the end of the day.

Becky ~ Good luck at the dentist!

Good Morning !

I feel better today ! Maybe it's the antibiotics ?? And I SLEPT ALL NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, thanks for the good luck. I'm anxious to have it over with.

Anyone doing the Sept Rotation ? I don't think I am .......I like the idea of it (2 days upper, 2 days lower) but we just did a lot of those workouts last month and I don't feel like repeating them all......
Think I'll figure out something else for me.

No workout since Friday so I'm going to come up with something for today.......

I know Phyllis! SEPTEMBER ??? For real ??? ack

Becky

Hello Ladies!

rest day for me and it's my son's 17th birthday so we are going out for sushi tonight as per his birthday dinner request :)

Becky glad to hear your doing better.

Big Hellos to Tammy , Phyllis, Conni, Annette & Jane

Off I go to class --- later....;)

picture.php

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON VILMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did CLX burn circuit one . I've done this one before but it's the only one I've tried before. I think I'm ready to do the whole CLX program.
I like the idea of short and sweet right now !

Gotta get some cleaning done.

Have a good one.

Becky

Hi everyone,

Happy Birthday to your son, Vilma, the key element today is CAKE!:D

Today is my first day of FF August 06 rotation - ME.

Happy Tuesday!

Hey Vilma, we have sons the same age, my son turned 17 back on Aug. 3rd.

Happy Birthday to your son.

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Min. to Fitness-Weights the 42 min. full body premix. I wanted to do cardio too but my day has gotten crazy. My best friend called me and is still grieving the loss of her mother 2 months ago and needed to talk and we hadn't talked in about a month so I let her talk. Plus she is out of work and job hunting in a depressed region of NC.

But I have a plan to do every muscle group 2 times a week(upper body) if that means a full body workout 2 times a week or a split workout 4 times a week that is my goal.

Have a great day!!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.