Daily Check in Wednesday June 28th

CDPotier

Cathlete
Hello, all,

I am always up late, and I haven't checked in for a while. I haven't stepped on the scale, but I know I am thinner, and there is a new photo on my picturetrail album. I have been stepping, running and kickboxing, and today I did a hour of kickboxing and a hour of weights. The day before that I did half an hour of step and I ran four miles.

I hope that everybody is having great workouts

Cheers,
Caitlin

Hi Fitness Friends!

Good to see you again Caitlin.:)

Today I'm doing shoulders, biceps and triceps from MIS & BM and I AM cutting the grass! I didn't get around to mowing yesterday but I did get a good walk in for cardio.;-)
The weather's been terrific, so maybe I'll walk again today.

Have a great day everyone!!!:7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I overslept and I'll blame it on the incessant rain! I don't have time for the workout I had planned (MIC) so instead I'll be doing CTX AllStep.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Goodmorning all. I'm jumping in here early today, for a change.

Caitlin, congratulations on your accomplishments.

Jane, have fun with Kick Max

Becky, cutting the grass is a workout in itself. Our lawn hasn't been cut for 2 weeks, with all the rain and moving DS. What a mess that will be when DH finally gets to it.

Tammy, any workout is better than no workout.

Today's workout plan calls for something steppy, but I'm not sure what DVD will catch my eye when I get home. Have a great day all.

Hello everyone!

This morning I did LowMax for the first time (I got it yesterday!!!) and whoa! is it a butt burner! Then I did the 1st segment of CoreMax.

After work today, DH and I will do a bit of yoga...some sun salutations and spinal twist work probably.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

-Becky

Good Morning Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome.

Today is a rest day for me, uless I find time to do some core work.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Elaine

Hey ladies,

I am sleepy this morning due to dd and her friend. I was up at 11,2, and 3:00 with those crazy girls. First they were on the phone too late(there is a strict rule about phone calls ending around here),then at 2:00 they were blarring music and talking which I said go to bed, and then at 3:00 had to remind them again! Told them there would be no mall for them today if there wasn't some silence! Okay, well that is enough of that.

Today will be ME upperbody split, and will try jogging outside tonight. Haven't jogged in a few weeks.

Oh guess what? I bought a bathing suit when I went to the mountains in april for the pool and now it looks totally different. I can't believe how much better I look in it! It has made a difference since I started moving again. I just wished I could of fit into the shorts I wanted before the beach this weekend but I am happy with the progress I have made so far.

Dang! I am awefully long winded today!

Have a great day!

kim

Good morning to everyone!

I had a good morning...started with S&H Chest, Abs, Back and finished off with the FitTV version of LowMax (didn't have time for the full version). Because of the rain, once again, today is a non-riding day so I'll try to sneak something else in this afternoon to make up for it. I'm thinking Bootcamp or SJP...I'll see which calls out to me when I get home.

Have fun today...especially those of you where the sun is shining. Enjoy it!!! It's getting pretty dismal up here in NY.

Take care,

Wendi

Morning ladies. Rest day for me today. My body is definitely feeling GS Legs from yesterday. Today is a pot luck at my office. Yikes!:eek: I will try not to go too overboard.:7

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Hi ladies !

Tammy I soooooo can relate to all the rain - ugh.. the mosquitos are HORRID

Kim - great work on the much improved bathing suit. Re shorts I've gone for the long shorts - they look so much better. I bought 3 pairs this week (on sale at Gap for 14 - and I had a coupon so they were ~ 12.

Wendi - great work out.. My DS and I did SH Leg and Shoulder last night. I want to build some definition.

Today will be KPC or CK.

I'm doing all kickbox cardio and S&H. We shall see how the results are.

Kitchen is coming along great. Cabinets are in, floor is down, they are doing the grout today. Next week my appliances and granite come in :)

Have a great day all!

Good morning! Today I did Viper for the first time. I am drenched in sweat now and can barely walk. My legs are killing me from PLB, Low Max, and now Viper. I think I will give them a rest tomorrow and do PUB!

Enjoy the day!

Karin

Morning all,
Today was simply Coremax #1. I wanted to do one of the Cardio Hits workouts as I just got the DVD, but my left knee feels funny and I've learned that regardless of what my brain wants, if the body says no - LISTEN. Maybe later today I'll be up for a walk, that's usually pretty harmless.

Kim - Been there with the sleep overs. How do they manage to stay up so late??? Oh yeah, they're kids.

Beckymd - Lowmax is definitely a butt burner. I think the Low in Lowmax is for Lower body, not lower impact.

Wendi/Tammy - rain again here too. During a brief break in the rain, I checked on my lettuce yesterday - they were sitting in two inches of water!

Robyn - a new kitchen - I envy you! I begged for one when we first moved in last summer, but my wishlist was bigger than our budget so we decided to wait. Every time we entertain, I grumble about the lack of counter space.

Happy wet Wednesday!!

Good morning everyone!
I am going to try to do a 4-5 mile run today and some lower body work, probably lying leg work from legs and glutes. I was supposed to run 5 miles last night, but wimped out at 2 miles. I was really tired for some reason. Anyway, hopefully it goes well today. I do do a lot of upper body though. I did all of pub and that felt great!

Have a super day ladies and it looks like it is going to rain here today. Anything would be better than our 105 degree temperatures.

Susan

Hi all!

Becky - I'm not on vacation, just away for business. I'll be back tomorrow eve.

Yesterday, I did 30 min of cardio on treadmill. Today was nothing as we were in NYC till midnight! I'll resume with something tomorrow.

Phyllis

I just did PUB, chest, bis, tris, and abs, and PLB stability ball segment. That was the first time with PLB, and I have never worked my hams so hard! I hope I can survive the DOMS from that tomorrow!!

If the weather holds off, I hope to run later, but that may jsut a hope!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/157/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hi all,

Tonight I did Cardio & Weights from Fittv. All but the abs. I didn't want to do anything but I made my self. It rained here all morining in NY and now it is so humid but I can see the sun which I haven't seen in days. I also went to the Chinese Buffet for a late lunch, early dinner with my sis and stepdaughter(she's been wanting go badly). Well lets say I overindulged, but breakfast and lunch were both small and I didn't snack all day. ;-) Have a great night.

Jenn

Hi Jenn, where in NY are you?
Well it finally stopped raining and the sun came out, so I went ahead and did my 3 mile run. I feel so good that I got that in too!
Good night everyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/157/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hey ladies,

Supposed to of done ME upperbody and jogg, well it turned out to be a rest day. I will have to work harder tomorrow since Sunday was my day off due to leaving for the beach. DD had me running around with her friend at mall and stayed gone all day. Whew! I'm tired! But I feel guilty for not working out. I will pour it on the next few days though.

Have a good night!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.