Daily Check-in, Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Good morning!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Head to Toe with Tubing & Ball" - 21 min.
IFit- "Max It Out TimeCrunch Elliptical W/O # 2- 19 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min. Row & Lower Body Weights AMRAP

That's it, have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday. Today I did another Caroline G. workout from her Epic series - 45 minutes. It was upper body. And.... today is my burssday! 58 years strong. I have the whole day to myself. yesh!

Nice workouts from everyone yesterday. Annette - I'm sorry to read about your dental issue. ugh. How are you feeling/eating today?

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan, Happy birthday!! You are the same age as my hubby but he won't be 58 till November. Enjoy your day!! Actually same age as my brother and his new wife.

I go see the oral surgeon at 12:30 so hopefully he can get the broken post out of the implant.

Today was a quickie of KCM TLC BOXING COMBOS 32 minutes with wrist weights on.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Gotta run and change.

Good morning girls;)

Linda- Another great workout for you today with:

Blender- "Head to Toe with Tubing & Ball" - 21 min.
IFit- "Max It Out TimeCrunch Elliptical W/O # 2- 19 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min. Row & Lower Body Weights AMRAP

Wow! what a great and effective mix of workouts, WTG! Awesome job.
Enjoy the rest of your day with a smile;)

Siobhan- Happy birthday:) I hope you have fun and do something special for yourself today no matter what it is just enjoy.
Another wonderful workout with :

YT- Caroline Girvan workout from her Epic series - 45 min.- Upper Body. You are fit, fabulous, and awesome- for that there is no age or number. Happy birthday again:)
Have an amazing and special day;)

Annette- Good job on today's workout with:

KCM TLC BOXING COMBOS 32 minutes with wrist weights on Nicely Done WTG!!
I love KCM's boxing workouts, so fun you forget its a workout.

I'll be sending and saying prayers for you that all goes well at the oral surgeon's appoinment. Take care & have a good day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 20-minute Full Body Strength Training with Dumbbells= 21 Min
Leslie Sansone - Miracle Miles-Miles 4= 58 Min
YT- Phoneix Nation - 10 Minute Kettlebell-Jump Rope Skipping Workout for Beginners = 11 Min

Enjoy your day everyone;)

Nora

Last edited:
Well, it took surgery to remove the piece but he saved the implant which is good. I now have a numb mouth and 2 stitches. 5-10 days before the stitches dissolve and I can chew on that side.

Another great workout Nora doing YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 20-minute Full Body Strength Training with Dumbbells= 21 Min Sounds great!
Leslie Sansone - Miracle Miles-Miles 4= 58 Min A good long one!
YT- Phoneix Nation - 10 Minute Kettlebell-Jump Rope Skipping Workout for Beginners = 11 Min I love that little workout too!

Wow, Annette, so glad he was able to get the piece, but ouch on the stitches! Hope it
won't hurt too bad after numbing wears off.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.