Daily Check-in, Wednesday, January 24, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

CatheLive- Box & Burn (did 1st half thru 1st combo & stretch) approx. 22 min.
YT-gosimpli- 20 min. Seated Pilates Ring workout
Blender Add-on: "Active Recovery & Stretch" - 8 min.

That'll be it........hoping you all have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Xtrain for chest/back/shoulders for 54 minutes. That's it for me today.

Linda - good for you for having the patience to sit through the YT ads! I've given up (and you're right, sometimes there aren't ads - not sure why).

Nice workouts from everyone yesterday! Great pic Annette. I need to update my pic too. It's almost 10 years old. You can tell by the hairstyle! Congrats on the inches loss Lannette! Is that from walking?

Enjoy your day everyone.

siobhan

Good morning all! Nice workouts Linda & Siobhan. Hope everyone else has a productive day.

Today I did Cardio Party + Carried and Stacked Wood for 30m I only have 2 more Lite workouts left in order to finish my rotation.

I realize that I miss more variety rather than repeating the same workouts over a month. I have a plan to build variety into my February rotation but will reign it back in if my numbers don’t stay therapeutic.

Congrats on the inches loss Lannette! Is that from walking?

Siobhan - The inch loss is actually due to decreased inflammation and improved insulin sensitivity. I’m not sure how long the trend will continue.

I tend to pick up a lot of steps, mostly because I never sit still. I really don’t count on my walking as a planned workout.

Hi ladies,

I found a 'new' to me Advance Taebo on YouTube called Rough and Tough. He did tons of floorwork in the middle which was tough. I stopped at 51 minutes (it was 60 minutes long) , I also had on my wrist weights for the majority of it. He worked your waist a lot too. It was good. I am sure my legs will feel it later.

Everyone so far are getting in great workouts. Let's keep the good work going.

Warmer today the snow is melting leaving mud,ugh!!

Siobhan, good workout with Xtrain for chest/back/shoulders for 54 minutes. Sounds
great!

Lannette, another fun one with Cardio Party! That’s such a “happy” workout :)

Annette, Rough & Tough sounds “rough & tough” LOL! Warm here too, I welcome it!
maybe close to 70 degrees Friday…..we’ll see. I appreciate it & the furnace appreciates
it!

Waves to Anita & Nora!

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's super fun workouts with:

CatheLive- Box & Burn (did 1st half thru 1st combo & stretch) approx. 22 min.
YT-gosimpli- 20 min. Seated Pilates Ring workout
Blender Add-on: "Active Recovery & Stretch" - 8 min.

Awesome workout very well balanced, WTG & high fives!:) Enjoy your day;)

Siobhan - Awesome job on today's workout:

Xtrain for chest/back/shoulders = 54 min WTG & High fives!!

Have an amazing day:)

Lanette- Good job on yor workout today with:

Cardio Party + Carried and Stacked Wood for 30 Min= good for you!
Congrats on 2 workouts away from being done with your LITE roatation!

Annette- Great job on today's workout with:

YT- Taebo - Rough and Tough= 51 Min of 60 Min
Wow, I soo gotta check that one out, sounds truly awesome:) It does sound like the workout that you will feel tomorrow. Have an amazing Wednesday, enjoy:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Heavy Resistance Ride - Strong Legs!= 30 Min
Les Mills Pump- Combat = 47 Min
Leslie Sansone - Walking Off the Pounds- Mile 2 = 17 Min

Have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Nora

Ok, add on an hour of cleaning almost all the mirrors and windows in the house. I got all the mirrors and all but 4 windows (total of 13 windows plus both doors that had glass windows) I forgot the back door oh well I get it another time.

WTG Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Heavy Resistance Ride - Strong Legs!= 30 Min
Les Mills Pump- Combat = 47 Min & Leslie's - Walking Off the Pounds- Mile 2 = 17 Min
Great mix!

Good for you Annette with your mirrors & windows! I don't mind mirrors, but windows
not so much......and they reflect that ! LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.