Daily Check-In Wednesday 7/22

Good Morning !

Have fun with Sean, Tammy!

TOday is PLB & abs. I think I'll do a PLB premix and add on PUB for some additional ub work this week.

BBL,

Becky

IM2 again for me! I'm sore for disc 1 yesterday - chest and delts. My abs are sore from no equipment abs!

Tammy/Conni - I'll upload the pics on here. Tammy I saw your post where you disabled FB. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

Ack! I was so indecisive today about my workout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused:
I didn't want to do just LB, so I thought I'd mix upper & lower. Then thought I'd give my legs a break, and do ub only... (am working legs 4 days a week PLUS hikes and walking in addition to the cardio that's on the rotation)
I chose BM2 UB and did that, then felt like I was cheating so I added on PLB premix (down), and did no equipment abs from STS.

So I'm DONE and happy about it !:D

Some days ................!!! :rolleyes:

Becky

Hi all,

Thanks Jane, I am looking forward to seeing the pictures!!:)

Today was cardio, my legs are aching from Firm It Up so it was kind of interesting....
I did Franny's All Out Hi/lo and then Cathe's AB hits.

Have a good one!

Hi All!

rest day for me today

Jane
looking forward to seeing the photos.

Tammy I need to do CC#4 as I haven't done that one in awhile. I've been doing my iTreads lately :)

Phyllis sounds like you had a great workout :)

Becky oh that is why I need to follow some sort of rotation because on my own I get very indecisive - sounds like you had a good one though ;)

Have a good day ladies!

picture.php

Okay, I got some pictures up.

Conni - I requested you "friend" me. You'll need to "friend" me. Everyone else is on my friend list from the check-in. I made it a private album.

Hi gals I did 30 min. of weights at the gym, biceps, triceps and abs and then did 30 min. on the treadmill doing intervals. Busy day... tomorrow will be gone all day to Shriners for my son's 6 mon. post op check up so pray everything still looks good and I have no doubt that they will.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.