Daily check in Wed May 3

I already did Solid Gold step, and will do 2 pilates classes today (which I'll be teaching) and some chin-ups.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Hi!

This morning I did PowerMax.

Laurie - I'm cheering on both Marley and Faith. You go, Girls!!!Great mish mosh today!

Conni - I hope all goes well with DH's procedures.

Poochy - welcome!!!

Hello to the rest of the gang!

Gotta run,
Sandra

Thanks Carole and Sandra, your good luck and cheers worked:) Faith did awesome! She placed 3rd in her division (10-12 year olds) and was thrilled to bits! She spoke clearly and confidently, seeing her so happy receiving her award make me happy beyond words!:)

Take Care
Laurie:)

Hi,
I'm brand new to Cathe. I need some modivation so I thought I would join the check in. I am also new to this forum stuff and don't really know what I am doing. I am waiting for my Body Blast Series to begin. Any pointers?

Welcome ..

As Cathe would say "hang on to your hats" .. Cathe is intense .. and you will get one heck of a workout .. no matter ..

pointers .. view the tapes first .. take it at your own level .. Cathe makes it easy to modify movements .. and her instructions are easy to follow .. hey .. just have fun!!!

:)

I am super late today. I had a ton of stuff to do today for my middle childs 6th b-day. Well, I got in Tae ultimate lower body, because my ankle is feeling a lot better, and I did GS chest and Triceps. Welcome to poochy:) Have a great day guys.

Susan

Hey girls,

Got PS chest,triceps over with after work today. I have 30 mins on the bike planned, it just depends on if the swelling goes down in my foot. Lordy,it is pitiful when you have to be cautious on a stationary bike.:)

Laurie-Thanks for asking about my foot which is doing okay. I am experiencing some swelling at the tendon and around the ankles. But I have made improvements though. Can't wait to be in the world of cardio with you ladies!:p

Jane-How was your vacation? I know you had a great time. My family and I went to the Mountains this weekend and had a really good time. I was hoping to see a water fall, but my foot wouldn't quite corporate all the way down the trail. Well next year maybe.:)

Wendy-Hey girl! How long have you been going to the gym? I just started reading you going and running. Do you like it? I have always been kind of shy about people watching me work out. It sounds like you are doing awesome! And your son is so cute!

Have a great evening!

Hey Fit Chicks!

My back is just starting to feel better and I'm still icing it. Hopefully tomorrow I can try a workout.

Phyllis: Yup! I jump those too! Thanks for the well wishes.

Jane: I hope you had a nice rest day...well deserved!

Becky: Mowing the grass is quite a workout....thank goodness I have 3 boys to take care of that!

Kim: Great workout!

Wendy: I haven't done PLB in a long time...I'll have to try that one again soon.

Laurie: Congratulations to both of your daughters:7

Conni: HSC is a great workout with great music.

Shannon: So what did you decide?

Carole: Great workout! I'm still chomping away with the diet and trying to stay off the scale so that I don't get discouraged.

Vilma: I hope you enjoyed your sunny day and your walk with your DH.

Katie: Great results!

Annette: Continued prayers for you!

Pamela: I'm glad you are enjoying the CC series. I still have to get Coach Sean's version of volume 6. Thanks for thinking of me, my back is starting to feel better.

Poochy: WELCOME!

Maegen: Great workout.

Teddygirl: IM#2 is my favorite too!

Robin: You can never go wrong with L&G. The music is fantastic in that one.

Katie: Good luck w/your rotation.

HB: You've definitely got a full day.

Sandra: PowerMax is so much fun. I'm itching to pull out the oldies and take a walk down memory lane.

Fitzina: WELCOME!

Susan: Glad your ankle is feeling better.

Kim: Great workout...

Well, it is back to the ice for me. See you tomorrow!

Hi Kim!

My DH bought me the membership as an anniversary/birthday present in mid March. I LOVE my home work outs but needed something to really mix it up and thought the gym would be perfect! My main motives for wanting the gym membership were the spin classes and running on the treadmill. So far I am very happy! I tend to be self-conscience too but I have learned not to pay attention to those around me and then I won't know/care if they are watching me.:)

I am brand new to running so this is a great challenge for me and I am enjoying the complete change of pace. Spinning is also brand new to me and I love that too! Great cardio and leg burner! Woo hoo! }(

Not to mention the fact that Joey LOVES the daycare so it's nice for him too! It gets us both out and about and puts him in a social situation w/other kids a few mornings a week that he wouldn't get otherwise.

WHOA! Sorry for the book...I guess I'm feeling chatty tonight! :p

Only finished 15 mins. of bike tonight since my foot is still swelling. I guess anything is better than nothing.:p

Wendy that is great joining the gym and it does put more variety in workouts. I bet you are looking more buffed than ever! Shoot, I look like someone has buffed their car with me!:p :p HeHe!

Daily Check-in

I am checking in late again tonight. I did the second segment of Total Body Stretching before I went to bed last night. Today’s workout was IMAX2, which wiped me out. Boot Camp is on my rotation for tomorrow morning, and I am looking forward to my rest day on Friday. If I do not feel better after that, I will plan a recovery week for next week. I am exhausted this week (from stress and lack of sleep), and I am dragging through my workouts. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow, and it is time for a warm bubble bath and the second segment of Total Body Stretching again. Hopefully, I will get back on track with my morning check-ins soon.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.