-Daily CHECK-IN Wed May 17, 2017

~Elsie

Cathlete
Good morning to you girls .....so nice to see most of us checking in yesterday with great activities & deserved rests. :) Sending hugs to Linda!!!
Peg, I believe I did do a Patrick Goudeau at one time, wish I could remember which one! His step is very complex isn't it?

This morning I spent 80 minutes with Pilates (youtube), focusing mainly on stability and back rotation etc. It was tedious, but I sure needed it.

Have yourselves a day with contentment.

Good Morning Elsie and all who follow. Oh Elsie how I wish I could do that much Pilates. Good for you!! Yes, some of Patrick's earlier stuff has complex choreo but I've never gotten into that. This is his "Extreme calorie burn". It's a great wkout but there is too much squat, put weights outside your feet, jump up, squat, pick up weights etc. I've done this wkout and it's great but w/ my back issues....I have enough dvd's anyway and don't need something that going to aggravate my body. This morning I did Jeanette Jenkins abs cardio sculpt. Lovin her!! Linda, thinking of you! Have a good one people.

Hi ladies,
Today is a beautiful sunny day here, with scorching temps. Close to 30 degrees! So I biked with my son to school this morning (approx. 9km) and then I biked back home to work and at lunch time I had to make the same trip back and forth again to pick him up. I think that may be all the exercise I am getting for today... Lots of biking. As long as the weather is good I want to be outdoors and relaxing. Tomorrow the temps are supposed to drop dramatically and it will rain the rest of the week.

Have a good day all!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic/kickbox circuit class to 9 ladies for an hour including 2 new ladies who are trying out the gym before deciding to join.

I then did 15 minutes of light weights considering my shoulder still hurts but is on the mend. This also included abs.

Currently I am laying in the sun with an 89°F temperature.

Have a great day [emoji16][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey girls, good workouts for you all. I haven't been doing any workouts, I think I did do one Sun. Night. I still
Have it in my shoulder/neck/ back and it's been awhile and I am getting very irritable... :), plus with the stress
Of everything, I just don't feel like it.....Joyce's memorial service isn't until Saturday and I just found out this
Afternoon, that a lady that I worked with for many years, and had cancer as well, passed away this morning!!
Enough is enough, right now....everyone be safe, and take care....thanks for everyone's friendship, :)

Hi Everyone,

I am checking in late as i worked out late this morning e.g. 6:15 to 6:50 am. I did HOCO again - get rolling + my own 10 minute workout blender of EDT biceps and shoulders.

Great workouts ladies. Henriette - I think your bike ride was plenty for today. wow. sunny and hot today. wore a short dress and sandals.

Wow!! amazing stamina Pilates for 80 minutes, i did Patrick's this morning. The weather is better today so i am biking a bit. Good Luck to all :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.