Daily Check-in, Wed., April 5, 2017

Good mornin' to you Linda. :) Hi/morning/afternoon/nice evening to all who follow. Welcome aboard eternal health - neat name!!

I just love reading about your bench press gains, Annette. How awesome!

Today is my rest day. I am 'wired but tired', so I may force myself to take an extra couple of rest days this week. I also need to cut back on the snacks/popcorn at night. :oops:

Good day everyone and welcome eternal health. Nice to have you here. This morning I did Patrick Goudeau Lean hot body. Yes, another Circuit workout. I needed to move a lot today to get the nerves "in order" for my fathers wake service. Be well people.

Hello everybody. Peg I hope you are feeling better....if that's possible right now. I've been thinking of you!

My ride Sunday was excellent. We went 44 miles. We didn't actually climb the mountain because we made a wrong turn, but I was actually glad about that! We had one steep climb that took everything I had. I couldn't help but compare it to my first bike ride back when I was 248 pounds or so...maybe 225....I couldn't get up this one hill near my house and had to walk up it. I've come so far!

I'm doing Ramped Up Upper Body today, and an hour ride tonight....indoors, they are calling for tornadoes and bad storms. I do NOT lift as heavy as Cathe in this workout.

Hi Everyone,

I worked out a bit on Monday - don't remember what. I haven't worked out again cos my DH is travelling and.... I have to do EVERYTHING!!!

Plus, I cannot get on cathe.com on my laptop - what gives?

Peg - thinking about you....

I hope to be back at it on friday... See you all then

Hi everyone and welcome to eternal health .

Today I taught my aerobic circuit workout to 10 ladies including one new lady that came with another lady to try it out. That was 50 minutes.

Then I did 50 minutes of weight work including squats. This was a light day.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,
Another busy Wednesday afternoon with parent teacher meeting, bball trainings and grocery shopping.
As I predicted I would be too tired for an intense workout so I went with a Cize w/o. Nr. 4. Not my favorite one. Quite fast paced and just not as good as soon of the others. Will have to make a note of that. Oh well, at least I moved a bit after once again having fallen asleep in my son's room when he was going to bed. It's just one of those weeks. [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Thinking of you Peg.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Greetings......hey, Ceci, good to see ya'....and welcome to my world (having to do everything yourself). It's no fun,
For sure... :). Thanks for asking about my foot Elsie, it seems better, trying to be careful, Didn't have a lot of time
This evening but I did do a short FitTower workout.

Henriette, I have a lot of those type of weeks! :)
Missy, great bike rides, "you go, girl". Wow.....
Great workout for you Annette.
Peg, I hope everything went well at your dad's service.....my thoughts & prayers continue to be with you...

Hello all and thanks for the warm welcomes.

My condolences to you Peg on the loss of your father. Please try and find a quiet time to grieve and do some self-care. I lost my dad in 2010 and moved back into my childhood city and home to care for my mom. Hence the 7 year absence and my decline of taking care of everyone except for me. I'll share the hell years from 2011-2014 of my career another day.

After finally locating most of my exercise tapes (yeah VHS, and DVDs) I jumped in with Cathe Hardcore series, just doing 10 to 15 minutes of back, shoulder and biceps Monday and Triceps and Chest Tuesday. Did Leslie Sansone WATP today cause no way can I do Kick Punch and Crunch or any Cathe cardio. Being sore from a good workout feels so much better than from the multiple injuries from last year.

I hadn't signed in for so long I tried to sign-up and was surprised that my email was already assigned to someone, ME! What a nice surprise to see I had a pretty neat screen name and had been a member since 2008. When I left, STS was the new thing. I look forward to hearing about what you all are doing and the new routines Cathe has.--Carolyn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.