Daily Check-in, Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Good morning girls! Hope everything and everyone is doing ok.

Today's workouts:

Int. Timer App- Sculpt & Ski Intervals - 25 min. ( my own workout I put together in the app)
YT- Coach Ali- "Biceps Pump Weight Plate" workout - 12 min.
Hydrow- 5 min. "Body Appreciation" Rowing in Newport Beach, Calif.
Hydrow- 5 min. "Loving Kindness" Rowing in Boston, MA
Hydrow- 5 min. Breath Focused Restore

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Lean Legs & Abs - I just didn't feel like working out so this was perfect. It was 50 minutes.

Nice workout this morning, Linda. Seems like a cardio + day for you today.

Great to see us all checking in yesterday! Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

I managed to get to the gym early so I didn't have to rush my workout. But it ended up being pokey slow or at least felt that way. I did a 90 minute circuit. 35 minute upper body weight work including back machine, cables and dumbbells, then 30 minutes on the sled. My hip pain came back after I got to the gym but I pushed through it and did my usual (up
with strap and back pushing) and ended with me pushing 713 pounds. Then finished with 25 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a nice stretch.

I think that adds up to 90 minutes.

I have a follow-up with the arthritis doctor at 1.

Nice workouts so far ladies.

Have a great day!!

Morning all!

Linda- Great job on today's action packed variety workout with:

Int. Timer App- Sculpt & Ski Intervals - 25 min. ( my own workout I put together in the app)
YT- Coach Ali- "Biceps Pump Weight Plate" workout - 12 min.
Hydrow- 5 min. "Body Appreciation" Rowing in Newport Beach, Calif.
Hydrow- 5 min. "Loving Kindness" Rowing in Boston, MA
Hydrow- 5 min. Breath Focused Restore

Awesome job, high fives all-a-round;) Have a good day:)

Siobhan- Nicely done on today's workout with:

Lean Legs & Abs = 50 Min Nice one. I'll have to keep that one in mind for a not feeling like workingout workout.
Enjoy the rest of the day;)

Lannette- Happy Tuesday morning!

Really nice workout today with:

Stott Essential Reformer 55 Min
Seated UB 6/10

Have a good day:)

Anita- How are you doing today? Please let us know. Take care;) Blessings;)

Annette- Nice workout yesterday with :

Kickbox Fun with Add Ons approx.= 48 minutes includes both abs and a cooldown.

Great workout today with:

Congrats with another stellar 90 minute circuit workout. Includes the use of lots of fun gym toys, machines, dumbbells, cables, and the sled. BTW Bravo on your sled weight.
Then finished with 25 min of floorwork abs, legs & glutes and stretch.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-
45-minute FULL BODY Strength Training = 48 Min

Les Mills Combat - Shock Plyo HiIIT= 30 Min
Les Mills Combat- Lower Body Lean Out = 30 Min

Have a terrific Tuesday

Nora

Hey Nora, great workout session with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 45-minute FULL BODY Strength Training , Les Mills Combat - Shock Plyo HiIIT= 30 Min & Les Mills Combat- Lower Body Lean Out = 30 Min. You went extra long today too!!!

Yes, Anita, if you can, please check in & let us know if you are feeling better, etc.

Hey y’all!

Hanging in there. :D

Dr thinks I might have two compressed nerves — one in my lower back and one in my neck. The lower back is getting an MRI as soon as we can schedule it. The neck will have to wait until late April — the first available appt. (BOO)

The neck might be related to time spent looking down over my phone/tablet. I’m not a junkie by any means, but I do spend some time on my devices that could be better spent elsewhere. So I’m going to do a media fast for the next while and see if that helps it. I may not be back for a “minute or two”, but I’m definitely fine — no worries.

My leg tends to fall asleep (or feel like it’s trying to) first thing in the morning. It can happen any time of day if I stand too long, kneel too long, or sit too long. It gets better as the day goes on, usually, but can also get worse in the evening when I’m tired. Arm is basically the same. Both have been getting progressively worse over the past couple weeks. I got up from my seat yesterday and had “jelly leg” for a minute until my circulation kicked in.

Anyway — all the unofficial research I have done says rest, ice, stretch, etc. and to keep myself out of positions that make it worse. So screen time has to be nipped to a minimum.

Great work today and every day, ladies! See y’all when I’m all better.

Anita, take care & thanks for letting us know. I understand about sitting around with a
tablet in hand. Now that I am home all the time, I do WAY to much of it. Been trying to
do a little better. Check in if & when you can, if just to say “hey” :). I’ll miss you, but
totally understand.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.