Daily Check in Tuesday July 26, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

Today I did a Millionaire Hoy leg/cardio workout + 10 minutes of a fitness blender lower body workout. Sweatfest - whoa.

With Sandy and Henriette not checking in - I am hoping we have more cathletes join the daily check in! All are welcome.

Have a great day friends - and a great workout.

Mornin Ceci.
Great workout today! MH always gets a great sweat on. ;)

I miss Sandy, Henriette & Conni too!

I hope to check in a little later with a workout. Didn't sleep last night.

HEY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's me, back to terrorize you all once again. I have been checking in on the FB Cathe Challenge page but have been missing you all!
So, I figured I needed to get back to my roots and start driving you all crazy with my witty banter.

Today was Cathe Live Metabolic Mishmosh - yep, really love the Live stuff still and am doing mostly all Cathe workouts as well. Some things never change...sigh.

Hi Conni, glad to see you back...as you can see you were missed.

Hi Ceci and Elsie.

Today in the heat I managed to do Cathe's Hard Strikes the warm up, cardio boxing/kickboxing and then I did the 3 heavy bag tabatas (but with no bag). I am dripping as I type.

I actually did one conditioning drill for shoulders before I realized that it wasn't the heavy bag. Didn't know the Hard Strikes + 3 Tabatas premix included the drills so I stopped and did the Tabatas by themselves.

I have DOMS from yesterday's workout at the gym I actually worked my back and went heavy on one arm rows and now I feel it , ouch!

Have a great day! It is another hot one here.

Way to rock the Hard Strikes Annette!! I don't do this one a lot even though it is a fave of mine.
Signed up to OnDemand a couple of days ago, but many of the premixes aren't working, so that is crummy considering the price. I do not have many of the older workouts, so I thought I could check out many of them and wanted to try Pyramid down only etc., but they do not work & according to admin, probably won't be for some time. Oh well, I doubt that I will renew. LIVE is a lot of fun.
and am doing mostly all Cathe workouts as well. Some things never change...sigh.
;)
So nice to see you Conni!! I am a 37 yr old Dinosaur who isn't on FaceBook! lol.

So, no workout for me today. Too tired and have M cramps. See you all again on Thursday! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.