Daily Check in Tuesday July 14th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did another Dasha Libin KB workout. I added in my own stretch.

Sherri - I hope you heal quickly. I am battling an on and off again shoulder issue. ugh.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Ceci - Yes, I am feeling much better today.

Today I did 45m Basic Step & Abs w/Karla Luster Fit Outside the Box. Have a great day.

Well, I managed a Billy Blanks At Home Workout that was 30 minutes before going to get my implant tooth.

Now I am back home with a new tooth and no desire to do anything else. Sigh. Oh well, at least I did something earlier.

Have a great day and workout!!

I’m late checking in!
Sherri I’m glad you’re feeling better.

Siobhan my right shoulder can be iffy. It’s fine now but I sometimes head it off at the pass to avoid it getting full on sore.

Lisa that sounds like a great WO. I’m doing a continuing education course on HIIT or will be. I can’t wait to get started.

Annette I’m not surprised that your body wants to rest after a dental procedure.

We’re having a busy week! Everything landed on this week! Such a contrast to stay at home for so long! Tomorrow we take all 4 Jack Russells for their yearly physicals and shots! Talk about excitement!

Today I did KY & Basic Step on 8” so a pretty easy day for me.

I feel a little tired and I got plenty of sleep...could be my allergies. It’s been raining nonstop and we’re surrounded by the forest so the mold levels are probably high.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.