Daily Check-In Tuesday, 7/21

Good Morning !

Yesterday was 4DS KB/Legs/Core and hour plus walk on the bike path in the evening.

Today is supposed to be SB but I recently did that, so I'll probably reach for another step workout OR do something else.

Jane, hurry back! We miss you ! ;)

Becky

I'm starting STS again today! I miss my upper body workouts! Who knows if I'll stick to it for the full 3.5 mos as I haven't been sticking to much lately. I'll try though. Meso 3 was VERY hard for me.

I'm off...

Hey there!

I have some pics up on Facebook. My camera died so I just have the getting ready part. I'm relying on others to get some later shots to me.

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Ready, Step, Go! in place of SB.

Jane, I looked at the pictures and they are beautiful. Your dress is gorgeous and your DD is an absolutely stunning bride ! Joseph is precious in his little suit !!!
I can't wait to see more !! (no pressure ! ;)ha:p)

Becky

Hi everyone,

How do you find Jane's pics on Facebook???

Today was legs - I did SS Firm It Up, love it.love it!!!

Conni - you have to be signed up on FB to see the pictures.

For those that aren't on FB, I can upload the pics on Cathe.... didn't even think about that but now with her expanded website, that shouldn't be hard to do.

I can copy pics from others who are posting theirs on FB and then upload them to my album on FB so you can see them (since you aren't friends with the ones who have the pics) and also upload them here.

Jane,

Please load them here, I just love weddings!!!

Becky - Slim Series with Debbie Siebers, a classic series imo for light weight high rep workouts that really lean me out alot!

I just went over to Amazon and ordered some DVDs since I am STS free.
I got the new So You Think You Can Dance workouts, the 2 new Jillian workouts, and Seasun's new step workout. I haven't bought anything for so long, and these were not pricey, I am excited about trying them all!!

Hi all,

I did about 21 min. of taebo and then I tried a new workout off of Exercise TV called SlimDownCardioWorkout it was 30 min. not bad either.

Yesterday at the gym I tried 90 pounds again for chest press and did 3 reps I did 4 the last time I tried but this time I started at a heavier weights so I couldn't do as many. I am happy with being able to do 90 pounds.

I am losing weight again too so I am also happy about that.:D

Hi all! Late check in for me. Today was KB Way Empire State mixed-up option.

Annette ~ Way to go, keep up the good work.

Jane ~ Please upload the pics, I just disabled my FB account! Glad everything went well.

Conni ~ Enjoy your new workouts when they come.

Phyllis ~ WOW! I still haven't started the first round of STS...good for you!

Becky ~ Great workout!

See y'all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.