Daily check in Tues July 7

pwmatt

Cathlete
G'mornng all - Step and Intervals cardio for me along with Pilates based abs - short and sweet. Gotta start the vacation stuff! ;)

Lucky Phyllis !!!:D

Today was Mega Step Blast, which I don't have, so I tried a Hiit workout on the bike. I did 20 min. 30/30 , which was 11.5 miles with w/u & c/d.

Going to do a GOOD stretch now !

Where is everyone ??

Becky

I'm here just very busy getting ready for my mom's visit in a few days :D and not up for talking much....nothing wrong just reading lots of books and stuff ...keeping up w/ my workouts

Just wanted to say hello everyone :)

Late Check-In

Hi All!

I forgot to start the thread this morning...I was in a deep sleep when the alarm went off :(

This morning was The KettleBell Way Empire State. This workout is getting easy, time to increase the weights.

Vilma ~ Enjoy your books, what are you reading? I just ordered the Sookie Stackhouse series, can't wait to dive into it!

Becky ~ Great workout! WOW!

Phyllis ~ Love those CTX workouts!

Have a good night everyone :D

Hey everybody! Late checkin for me today. I was off today and DH and I hit the road early on the bike, went to see the grandkids, then went for lunch and some riding.

I did a 4 mile run with some short periods of fasting walking ..... 50 minutes.....

I have a Blackberry now and I love Pandora (internet radio) which I listen to on my desktop....but plug in the headphones on my Blackberry and start Pandora.... wow... makes for a great TM run. No more limitations on what I have downloaded on my IPOD!!

Late workout for me then my dh was on the computer so I couldn't check in. I went to the gym and did 45 min. of chest, shoulders, back and abs for my workout. I even chest pressed 85 pounds for 7 reps though I feel I will need to stay there for awhile since it was a struggle for that last couple of reps. and I wasn't able to get 8. It is neat to see how heavy I can go though.

Have a great night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.